Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

bridal party flowers

Can anyone tell me what to budget for bridesmaid flowers with mostly peach roses? How much per bridemaid?

Re: bridal party flowers

• It will depend on how many roses, time of year, importing, etc.  But as an idea, my BM bouquets had 11 hand opened Mt. Everest (ivory) roses with 7 white lisianthus and they were $98 each.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not spending more then 60 on mybridesmaids flowers. Schmidts Florist in Philadelphia

• my bm bouquets are $70 each but they arent roses...they will look like a smaller version of this

• ours was around $50?  I belive it was a combination of 2-3 hydrangeas and 2 bunches of spray roses in peach/light pink colors. 
  • That's very helpful to know. Thank you!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bridal-party-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:0948bd4f-ab84-437b-b6ae-043a86819b85Post:09af2181-9577-4258-ba47-9e3cafe1a978">Re: bridal party flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not spending more then 60 on mybridesmaids flowers. Schmidts Florist in Philadelphia
    Posted by crisandsara[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Otto Schmidts? I've heard other people recommend them too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards