Hawaii

Back from Hawaii

I am back!!!!   What an amazing trip - it went better than expected for sure.  Seeing Matt after 2 1/2 months was magical.  Actually words dont even describe how it felt to see each other again - just cemented the fact that I am totally and madly in love with him :)  But met with Turtle Bay - got all the details of the day hammered out - the beach that we are getting married on - MC Hammer got married on the same exact beach - haha!  Got all the logistics planned out - appetizers, time line everything :)  Met with Todd from Always Flowers - got all the flower details worked out - it is going to be amazing and beautiful!  so excited for that.  Met with two diff cake people - ended up choosing Kristin from A Cake Life - she is making the exact cake that I want - the two cake flavors are Coconut cake with a pineapple cream and then Devils Food with an Oreo cream - both flavors were amazing - the Oreo one is more for the kiddos :)  Was going to get a trial hair appt done and make up but was not feeling very well and didnt really want to spend the 150 for just a trial - so need to figure that out a little more.  Overall an amazing trip and I miss Matthew already- it was perfect.  He is perfect :)

Re: Back from Hawaii

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards