September 2012 Weddings
Options

Its that time again ladies...

Ideas for the MARCH sig are needed!

I know we still have the honeymoon on the back burner. We can keep that one for another month or come up with some new ideas!
.....GO! 
September 2012: May Sig
Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Its that time again ladies...

• Options
    BM dresses would be a good one, except I don't have mine picked out yet so I wouldn't be able to participate, ha. We've been talking a lot about registries lately, so maybe the thing we're most excited about on our registry? Or something like that.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ditto the registry idea!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We don't have a hm planned (we may not be able to take one most likely). I like the registry idea!
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • Options
    I think that the registry idea is super cute!!  You ladies are so creative...
  • Options
    I like the registry idea, and it sounds like that's something that girls are either done or starting to think about
  • Options
    No basketball theme?? :( It's MADNESS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_its-that-time-again-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:6c9fca06-4a48-4ea0-9c10-fbbfd658e1dfPost:0542532f-af76-46f0-b123-8600e970b082">Re: Its that time again ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]No basketball theme?? :( It's MADNESS!
    Posted by caterpillar85[/QUOTE]

<div>hahaha March.... Madness? lol!</div><div>
    </div><div>We haven't done our registry yet, but I already know what my favorite item is =P So here's another vote for registry item!</div>
  • Options
    I vote regisrty item too...we aren't planning on a HM either. :(

But I do know my favorite registry item!

• Options
    I say registry!!

• Options
    I posted this now because I thought it would take a few days to narrow it down and vote and all that -- this was too easy! haha

is it bad that my favorite registry item may be a tailgating grill?! lol
  • Options
    I like the registry idea too!
    Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Registry item sounds great to me!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    i vote registry!
    64862_157110774322536_100000708424779_312151_6782220_n Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I vote registry too.
  • Options
    Another vote for registry...great idea ekk! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Registry...sounds fun!
  • Options
    Aww poor Jessa, I knew you were the one that thought of it. :)
  • Options
    i haven't started my registry yet...so i guess i'll just have to start looking anyway to pick out something! (i am really anxious to register, but there's just no need or time to until atleast late may for us)
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    Registry sounds good, because that will make us narrow down where we want to go (i'm not doing more than two stores) and figure out what we really need.  After living together for two years and combining households then, now it is more of a "update and upgrade" kind of thing.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_its-that-time-again-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:6c9fca06-4a48-4ea0-9c10-fbbfd658e1dfPost:1e60c5a2-8b8a-4ceb-b82a-779ff3bce28d">Re: Its that time again ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE] haha is it bad that my favorite registry item may be a tailgating grill?! lol
    Posted by ekk120[/QUOTE]

If I still lived in CA I would TOTALLY register for one!  I miss tailgating. And games.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards