Hey, I'm a July 2011 bride and I normally hang out on that board, but I am in need of some help planning our Charleston honeymoon. You guys probably get a lot of posts about that, but I just have a few questions since neither of us have ever been there before.
1. What's the best historic house? (we'll only have time to see one, maybe two)
2. Could you recommend some restaurants?
3. We don't drink, but we're looking for things to do in the evenings. So some non-bar nightlife?
4. Any dinner cruise recommendations?
5. Are all the carriage companies the same or is one better than the others?
6. Which beaches are the most secluded?
7. Any idea where we could rent jet skis?
Thanks so much ladies!
~*~My Planning Bio with For Sale Items~*~