Wisconsin

Eau Claire Wedding Help???

I'm getting married in Eau Claire next year and have already booked the site (Fanny Hill) and Reception (St. Mary's Community Center in Altoona)

Does anyone have any suggestions on DJ's, Flowers, Photographers, etc??? We're on a pretty specific budget so good, but cheap are the best options!

THANKS!!!

Re: Eau Claire Wedding Help???

• RoseBud3891RoseBud3891 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from the EC area... I might have some suggestions based on your budget... PM me to let me know what you're lookin to spend
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know any of the vendors in that area, but I know Midwest Sound travels there from Mpls. So if you need a DJ you could call them.

Also, I would imagine there are other vendors from the Mpls area that would travel too.
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Eau Claire...

Avalon Floral is a really nice, but expensive!  florist in town.  Also Brent Douglas does amazing flowers.  His flowers are always around town and are gorgeous arrangements!

We are using Kathy from Forever Photography for our wedding.  Her site is foreverphotographyonline.com.  

HTH! 
    My Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    212 image Invited
    94 image Wouldn't miss it!
    75 image Are party-poopers
    43 image Are confused about how rsvps work
    RSVPS are due June 11th!
  • edited December 2011
    congratulations on your wedding!!!
    I am curious how your wedding went at Fanny Hill? My fiance and I are planning on booking there this week for an april 2012 wedding. 
    Any hidden costs/concerns that we should prepare for or ask?
    Also, we are in the cities now and are in the same position you were in in relation to obtaining vendors...any that you loved or detested?

thanks for any help!!

again congrats!
    shelley
  • edited December 2011
    woops..misread..was thinking that your wedding was on the date that you had actually posted..sorry...:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards