January 2012 Weddings

The Knot Wedding Website for RSVP's

Is anyone else using the Wedding Website for RSVP's? If so, do you know how to get a list of what each individual person has ordered for dinner? I can only find how to get a number for each menu item, but I can't get the website to general a list of what each individual ordered.
Thanks!

Re: The Knot Wedding Website for RSVP's

• Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the area on the RSVP, where guests ave to put their email address? I find this strange, especially when it asks for children's email address. Or if you know any way around, please feel free to share!
  • I am getting married in 24 days and the website is not working properly.  It displays as plain text and some guests are not able to rsvp. Also, even though I said that I wanted to have the site password protected it does not require guests to enter a password.

I sent an email to customer service, and found out that it can take up to 48 hours for them to respond.

Does anyone here have any tips? Or any experience working with customer service?

Thanks!
  • Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the area on the RSVP, where guests ave to put their email address? I find this strange, especially when it asks for children's email address.Thanks!
  • I just sent out my invitations with our wedding website URL for guests to RSVP and I'm getting phone calls that people are not able to access the website.  Has this happened to anyone?  Any suggestions are welcome! 
  • Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the area on the RSVP, where guests have to put their email address?
  • I'm not getting the emails from the RSVP page if the guest can't find their entry. What a pain in the ass this is. My head is about to explode and that will make my veil just look silly.

If I had it to do over again, i would go with Wedding Wire. I haven't read gripes about their webpages.

Oh well, what do you want for free? Lesson learned.

• Is there any way to remove the RSVP area from the wedding website? We do not want our guests to use the website to RSVP for our wedding but are afraid that they might if the section is still available.
  • how do you find out the name of the guest to put on the placecard if all you can put on the RSVP page is "guest" with the main person's name?
  • How do I see WHO has RSVPed already? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards