New York-New York City
Options

Roosevelt Hotel NYC Reception?

Hi
Has anyone attended or had a weddning at the Roosevelt Hotel in NYC and has any experiences/comments to share? I'm waiting to hear back about pricing, hoping the "off season" may be affordable!

Thanks!

Re: Roosevelt Hotel NYC Reception?

• Options
    I got married at the Roosevelt on July 4th 2009 and it was amazing! Ferinoosh is wonderful (ask for her if you aren't working with her already). If you look at the wedding site associated with the roosevelt a majority of the photos are of my wedding! http://rooseveltweddings.com/ I am the red head that you see in the photos. It is a gorgeous and unique venue and they offer packages with quite a bit of value. You can email me personally with more questions: elysegastwirth@gmail.com
  • Options
    I had my wedding at the Roosevelt in July and also worked with Ferinoosh. I literally cannot say anything bad about my experience with her and the hotel! I just watched my wedding video today and loved how everything looked and turned out. I got married in the ballroom and they turned over the room so amazingly for the reception. If you can get married in the smaller room, it is super gorgeous too!
  • Options
    I went to a wedding there and it was marvelous!!! One of the prettiest venues I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards