Florida-North Florida
Options

BRAND NEW Perfect BEACH Wedding Dress, Priscilla of Boston-Changed my venue!

Hi all Florida Brides out there! I was originally going to get married in St. Augustine on the beach, so when I saw this dress-I fell in love with, it was perfect. WELL, I recently changed my venue to the NC mountains, so this dress doesn't go with the venue anymore :(
This dress is BRAND NEW, I bought it from a closeout boutiique in NC when visiting my family. The dress was priced originally at $5,000! I purchased it for half off of this price because it was a closeout sale..This dress doesn't look like a sample dress...it is seriously gorgeous, has all original tags on it, and hasn't been worn at all! It is a size 12 and can easily be altered. It is a Priscilla of Boston, Season 2010, style # is 4407. If you are planning a beach wedding, it is perfect! Check it out online and you will see how pretty it is :) Please email me at Keelyb500@aol.com if you would like more pictures etc. Thank you and good luck to all your brides out there :)

Re: BRAND NEW Perfect BEACH Wedding Dress, Priscilla of Boston-Changed my venue!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards