Rhode Island

Sassy and classy reviews?

Hey girls - looking for a fabulous seamstress at a reasonable cost. Anyone worked with Sassy and Classy? I live in East Providence- so I would prefer the East Bay/Providence area, but I would deal with the ride to East Greenwich for a great deal. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Sassy and classy reviews?

• lwolf2001lwolf2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SEWING CREATION BY ROSE IS BY FAR THE BEST
  • mary106mary106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the response! shheesh! I was starting to think nobody likes me :(
  • lwolf2001lwolf2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DO NOT GO TO SASSY AND CLASSY FOR ALTERATIONS. 
    My BM just got her wedding dress back and they ruined it!
  • sss937sss937 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second that. I know the business well and they are terrible. Awful service and terrible sewing. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mary106mary106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow - thanks for the warning, girls. I guess that's one place to cross off the list!
  • jaz0822jaz0822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sewing Creations by Rose in East Greenwich is AMAZING!!!  my dress came in the TUESDAY before my wedding (yes, major stress - long story) and she did my first fitting on Tuesday, second on Wednesday, final on Thursday.  My mom picked up the dress on Friday and it was PERFECT!  AND Rose is amazing to work with.  I think she's an amazing person and does beautiful work.  I thought she was very reasonable - and she could have jacked up the price on me considering the tight turnaround - but she didn't.  You should DEFINITELY go to Rose!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards