Destination Weddings Discussions

Where should I get married in Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta?

I am so excited to get started. While I am only engaged one month, we already know that we would like to get married in Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta. Given that its in another country, I want to make sure to do my research on venues.

Any suggestions on wedding locations in Puerto Vallarta? What was your experience?

We are particularly interested in a smaller hotel but are not closed to the possibility of a large resort?

Pretty Please help! I dont want to go into this blindly. 

Re: Where should I get married in Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta?

• Hi!
    I'm getting married in Puerto Vallarta, at the Vallarta Palace (soon to become Hard Rock). I've never been there but heard a lot of great things about it and it's beautiful. They have great wedding packages and the prices are not that bad for our guests. Have you picked a date yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know nothing about that area, but wanted to say welcome and congratulations. I speak for all of us when I say, we hope you stick around and would love to help you with your planning and wedding ideas any way that we can.
  • Did you consider Cancun or Playa Del Carmen area?  i am just beginning wedding planning for a destination in mexico, wondering how you made your final decision?  any advice on the selection/planing process?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_where-should-i-get-married-in-puerto-vallartanuevo-vallarta?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:adad8e95-4111-464e-aa9f-25c80bfb47b4Post:868afa2f-ceaa-4858-a549-ea6b8c4bb2c3">Re: Where should I get married in Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I'm getting married in Puerto Vallarta, at the Vallarta Palace (soon to become Hard Rock). I've never been there but heard a lot of great things about it and it's beautiful. They have great wedding packages and the prices are not that bad for our guests. Have you picked a date yet?
    Posted by marciamagah[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hi! I came across Vallarta Palace online! I have been eyeing the packages. How are you liking the coordination process? Are they responsive? Are the packages customizable in terms of colors and flowers etc.? I am actually very interested in this place. </div><div>
    </div><div>We plan to go to Puerto Vallarta this October to check out places. Were there others you considered? </div><div>
    </div><div>We decided on November 2013 or Spring 2014. Still in the process of making these decisions. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_where-should-i-get-married-in-puerto-vallartanuevo-vallarta?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:adad8e95-4111-464e-aa9f-25c80bfb47b4Post:99b1a9fe-73f8-48af-9138-dc111a898e0f">Re:Where should I get married in Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know nothing about that area, but wanted to say welcome and congratulations. I speak for all of us when I say, we hope you stick around and would love to help you with your planning and wedding ideas any way that we can.
    Posted by kimmykupcakes[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks a lot KimmyKupcakes! I appreciate all the guidance I can get. I love the sense of unity on this board :)</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_where-should-i-get-married-in-puerto-vallartanuevo-vallarta?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:adad8e95-4111-464e-aa9f-25c80bfb47b4Post:34894c13-ce1e-4ef3-85b8-2bc8f9e1f04e">Re: Where should I get married in Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you consider Cancun or Playa Del Carmen area?  i am just beginning wedding planning for a destination in mexico, wondering how you made your final decision?  any advice on the selection/planing process?
    Posted by gdownham1[/QUOTE]

<div>I would definitel consider Cancun. It is a beautiful location. We actually chose Puerto Vallarta because my FI has family in guadalajara (4 hours away) and we are familiar with the area. However, not familiar when it comes to planning weddings lol</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards