Illinois-Chicago
Options

Any experience with Pearl's Place?

All my bridesmaids just picked out which style of Alfred Angelo dress that they want and I checked netbride but they don't carry that line. I had vaguely remembered something about Pearl's Place so I googled it and called them. The dress that would be $145 in the store is $90 from Pearl's Place!! She said that I could have them shipped all together to the same address (so I would get them all and then give them at one of my showers) and it would be $15 to ship ALL of them! Is this nuts? Has anyone heard any feedback on them?

Re: Any experience with Pearl's Place?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding dress.  They were great!  I ordered at the end of September and it arrived in early December.  Flat shipping rate, and she told me I could call anytime I wanted to check on the status. 

I had one little glitch - she wrote my apartment number down wrong (she put "6" instead of "G" - or at least someone interpreted it that way), so the one time I did call to check on the estimated shipping date, they said it had already shipped and didn't know why I hadn't received it.  They called UPS while I was on hold, it was fixed immediately, and showed up the next day - which was about a month before they estimated.

I think the handwriting thing could have happened to anyone and I would highly recommend them! 
  • Options
    jlkluskenjlklusken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ordered my dress and bridesmaids dresses from them and everything was fine. Fast shipping, my dress even came in the box from the designer, so you can tell that it is authentic, unlike what I've heard happening with other places. Also, you won't have to pay sales tax! Always a plus in Chicago
  • Options
    kbeyedockbeyedoc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also had a great experience with them.  We ordered bridesmaid dresses for my friends wedding, mine was even special order/extra length, and everything was perfect!  I will be using them to order my bridesmaid dresses as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my bridesmaids' dresses and they were fantastic!  Super easy and nice to work with, plus, the price just can't be beat.  The dresses are not knock-offs and were the exact ones we tried on at the local bridal salon, just a lot more reasonably priced!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards