Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Everythings in chaos but out of insanity a great honeymoon idea is born!!!!

EEEEEEEEKKK... Family conflicts and new financial situation look to put the wedding on hold.  While losing my mind over what might happen a friend plans a move to Montreal and a whole new opportunity opens.  The look and feel of Europe with a eclectic range of activities not far from where we live.. Okay about 3 to 4 hours but that's nothing for what we'll get...It's been suggested instead of one huge wedding where all of them travel. When we visit each group will throw a mini wedding and reception.. Wow how many people  get to replay their fairytale.So the honeymoon is the big magilla and we can have that no matter what's going on.  I am amazed at what Montreal has to offer and can't wait. 

Re: Everythings in chaos but out of insanity a great honeymoon idea is born!!!!

• Options
    Uhm... yay?

Montreal is a great city. Lots of fashion, architecture and another language. Just be sure to *try* and speak some french. The effort is always appreciated, even if you have an atrocious accent.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_everythings-chaos-but-out-of-insanity-great-honeymoon-idea-born?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:c7014fa9-ba64-413c-ac2b-4cc21c1ecc6dPost:b6fce82e-a258-43f1-857f-9e43b42bc6d4">Everythings in chaos but out of insanity a great honeymoon idea is born!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]   EEEEEEEEKKK... Family conflicts and new financial situation look to put the wedding on hold.  While losing my mind over what might happen a friend plans a move to Montreal and a whole new opportunity opens.  The look and feel of Europe with a eclectic range of activities not far from where we live.. Okay about 3 to 4 hours but that's nothing for what we'll get...It's been suggested instead of one huge wedding where all of them travel. When we visit each group will throw a mini wedding and reception.. Wow how many people  get to replay their fairytale.So the honeymoon is the big magilla and we can have that no matter what's going on.  I am amazed at what Montreal has to offer and can't wait. 
    Posted by lunarhuntress[/QUOTE]

That's actually a terrible idea, and how is that better financially, to throw multiple smaller "weddings" than one smaller one overall?

You sure you didn't hit your head real hard on something?
  • Options
    I don't like the multiple wedding idea either.
  • Options
    this whole post just struck me as...weird.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    glam70sglam70s member
    First Comment
    Wierd is one word for it....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards