Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Saturday Morning

Hello, ladies! I'm sitting here wondering why Britt hasn't replied to any posts and them remember she's in Ohio. She'll blow up the board as soon as she has a chance. Hehe I'm going to a Hawaiian cooking class today. Yum! After I get back I'll be working on the tiki bar and yard. What's everyone else doing? Anything wedding related going on? Hope you all have a great weekend!

Re: Good Saturday Morning

• Working today, boo! And off to Vegas tomorrow, double boo! Hawaiian cooking class sounds awesome! You'll have to share details!
  • Yummy sounds delish hawaain cooking class enjoy make sure to share when done. not much planned for today taking son to dr.. surfing boards and net today  really want to find my wedding location soon.  so many beautiful places hard to choose not to mention need to find good price for guests who def are coming I really want them there. 
  • The cooking class sounds like fun!! :) Hahah I was wondering why the board was so quiet... ;)

I did a nice run this morning and this afternoon we are going to the Yankees game, followed up with hitting up our new favorite bar in the city afterwards. Not getting too crazy though, tomorrow I have to get up early for a race! :) 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm totally creeping FB for updates on the World Cheer Championships.  I wasn't willing to pay for live video streaming, so I'm getting updates as the teams compete.  Really wanting to see the routines though.  Planning to go out for a run or something too.  

DH's work had their annual poker night last night, so he's hungover, but up lots of cash as he was the overall winner last night!!  Yay!!  He made what I had to pay for in supply costs/missed work days for the wedding, so we're breaking even.  

Kimmy, let us know how the class was.  It sounds yummy!!

Tanq, have fun in Vegas.  I wish I had some time off.  

• jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I would love to go to those classes! We went shopping for FIs sandals for the wedding. I thought it was gonna be a project because he doesn't wear them but he bought the first ones he saw and wasn't even gonna try them on until I made him! I bought a lip stain from Sephora that they recommended. I wanted a bronze color but shopping for lipstick with a man is no fun. A worker recommended one and put it on her hand for me to see the color. It looked like a nice light bronzy color so I bought it knowing they have a great return policy.....well it looked pink on me and was off after I ate lunch. Needless to say, it's going back. Lunch was Red Lobster. Bad bad for my diet. I had crab Alfredo and it was good. I may go to the gym soon, which is the only place I didn't look for the top to my belly button ring.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • jtoly how did you get him to wear the sandals?  Mine said absoultely not I'm still trying though..lol
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I just told him he will NOT wear sneakers on the beach in a nice linen suit. The ones he got kinda covers his toes which I think is what really bothers him about sandals.
  • lol..Oh ok..yes same here wants his feet covered..hahah
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Men r nuts! There are some nice ones with covering of the toes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards