Wyoming

Jackson Wedding was a Real Fairytale

Hey Wyoming brides!

I got back from my 6/30/12 wedding in Jackson Hole a while back, and I've been meaning to post on here since then!!  Well, let me tell you, it was AMAZING.  Our vendors were all an integral part of making our day the most memorable and beautiful experience of our lives.  I do not have a single complain about the way everything came together, and our photographs turned out beautifully as well!  Don't have them on DVD yet so I have yet to upload them, but for now I will give you a slight preview!  Also, here are our vendors so if you have any questions at all feel free to contact me.  

First and foremost, must give a HUGE thanks to David Stubbs, our photographer.  He is amazing and took our photos to a level that we could never have imagined.  Plus, he's super easy to get along with, which I find important on your wedding day when your photographer is near you 99% of the time!

Hair & Makeup: Frost Salon

Ceremony Site: Spring Creek Ranch
Chad & Lizzie were fabulous and did everything to make our day wonderful.

Bishops hooks with hanging mason jars lined the aisle...
courtesy of Jean from Briar Rose - she took my vision of "wildflower-esque" flowers and made it into a delicate and gorgeous reality! Flowers were soft and beautiful.

The stables at Spring Creek Ranch supplied us with an awesome horse & carriage that brought me, my girls, and my parents to the aisle.

The ceremony view for the crowd!

My hubby, brotheres, sisters, & parents right after the ceremony.  This was the site where we took all of our classic posed wedding photos!

Cake: Monica at Jackson Cake Company
Monica is an all around amazing person!  Dealing with her throughout the wedding process just brightened my day every time we spoke.  She made a combination of cakes and cupcakes for us that everyone raved about.  Plus, she made them look amazing, too!!

More flowers, and notice the sand-filled vase. We had a "sand ceremony" to replace the traditional unity candle that is used in most Christian weddings.  It was very special, and it turned out great.

Band: Bootleg Flyer
This band was off the hook!!!  The band is normally led by the Miller Sisters, and it is their 5-piece h onky-tonk/ bluegrass/ country band.  For our event, they brought in a special performer from Colorado who sounded JUST like Johnny Cash.  Again, this was very non-traditional but they literally kept every single guest on the dancefloor all night.  Once the music started, I did not leave the dancefloor... not even to get a drink!

David took my hubby & I to the highest point on the Ranch's property at sunset to get these amazing photos that follow:

Dance party!!!

Anyway, the day was amazing from start to finish, and I could not recommend doing a destination wedding in Jackson Hole more!  It was absolutely perfect for us, and we have tons more pictures so if this sparks your interest, let me know!

Cheers to you all!
Katie

Re: Jackson Wedding was a Real Fairytale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards