Nebraska-Omaha

Need some suggestions

Hi Ladies,  I need some recommendations for places to get a good massage the week of our wedding as well as a good place to get a bikini wax in the Omaha area.  I've never had either one, so I don't really know where the best places to go are.
imageAnniversary

Re: Need some suggestions

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mary at Turning Heads does my waxing and does a good job.  I think they also have massages there but I haven't done that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    massage envy in rockbrook is a good place for massages. if you've never had one there, they offer a 1st time discounted rate.
  • edited December 2011
    I like the school of massage and they are less expensive.  I would also recommend going early in the week, because sometimes your muscles can be pretty sore the next day. You wont want that on your wedding day. 
    121 Invited image
    87 Coming to the Party! image
    34 Can't make it :(image
    0 Haven't found the mailbox imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to Massage Envy in Rockbrook as well as the massage school. I honestly got JUST as good of a massage at the school as at Massage Envy. If you get a discounted price, then I'd say to go ahead and go to Massage Envy so you know that you're getting an experienced masseuse, but I've always had a great massage at the school.

HTH! =]
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your suggestions!!!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards