Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Need: Photographer Recommendations

Hi! I'm in search of a photographer for my October 2011 wedding in Sandwich. I'm looking for a Cape photographer or at least from the South Shore. I'd appreciate any tips and reviews!! Thanks!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16

Re: Need: Photographer Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    Check out Kristen Dawn

www.kristendawnphotograpy.com

they have great rates, and did an amazing job at our wedding in June!  And you get two photographers for the price of 1!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello...I live in Sandwich and am getting married in Dennis...We LOVE our photographer Deb Grey of The classic image (located in plymouth)....great pricing,amazing photographs, wonderful woman. Check her out at 

• edited December 2011
    We are using Elizabeth Horne. Haven't had the wedding yet but planning has been great and I love her portfolio. She is slightly more on the expensive side but you can customize packages so you are only paying for what you need (ie get the second photog for only certain number of hours, with or without albums, etc).
  • erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Deb Grey too and thought she was great - glad to see she is getting more press!
  • edited December 2011
    We are very happy with our photographer choice, Korri Crowley she has just been featured in Boston.com and Boston Brides magazine! Prices are very competetive, lives in Hingham but will travel. Check out her blog http://www.korrileighcrowley.com/ 
  • cdream05cdream05 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You MUST check out Amanda Considine www.shoreshotz1.com. She was our wedding photographer and she is AMAZING!!! She was the best vendor we had & she was so helpful with ideas advice, anything I needed she was there for me!  Made our wedding day go smoothly!  Our wedding wouldnt have been the same without her so you MUST check her out!! She does beautiful work and she is a wonderful person to work with!! :) I cant say enough good things!
  • sueflosueflo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also check with Diane Marshall... out of Falmouth ...Love her!  Very low key and  nice to work with.. Beautiful eye for the right shots too.  
  • edited December 2011
    I also recommend Elizabeth Horne - she was wonderful!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate this. I sent a information request to Elizabeth Horne and Deb Gray so far!

I'll post an update when we decide!! Thanks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards