Louisiana-New Orleans

Hair Salon in NOLA

Hello Ladies!

I'm planning my New Orleans wedding from Nashville, TN. Most of the big "To Do's" are done (venue, dress, photographer, rehearsal dinner, dj) but am having trouble finding a reputable salon for my hair. I'm planning on going down there in December to do a trial run. Do any of you have suggestions?

Re: Hair Salon in NOLA

• I got my hair done by Ginger Dickey at Color Bar Salon on Magazine Street.  She traveled to my hotel venue for a $50.  She was great and my hairstyle lasted all night.
  • I go to Keith Noonan salon on Metairie Road, and this is where I am going for my wedding day hair. I started going here a few years ago after another salon ruined my hair color and they were professional, accomodating, and all of their stylists are amazing with color and style.
  • I'm using Gwen Asaro with S.W.A.K. hair and makeup artistry. I'm also an OOT bride. I already did my trial run with her, and she is wonderful to work with. She listened to me, is kind, and made me feel comfortable. She will travel to our hotel also.
  • John jay salon on st. Charles has a great staff and reputation. I go to Nicky for my regular hair cuts and she is amazing. We will be going to the salon to use her and some of the other staff for my bridesmaids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards