Maine
Options

Getting married in York - suggestions for photography + DJ?

I'm getting married in York, ME but am not from the area.  I would very much appreciate any positive recommendations for photographers, videographers, and DJ.  I'm hoping that some personal referrals (or warnings...) will point me in the right direction!  Thanks!

Re: Getting married in York - suggestions for photography + DJ?

• Options
    I'm working with Alexandra Daley-Clark and she has been fantastic so far. She took our engagement photos last fall and they came out really well. Her site is www.classicmaineweddings.com. She's got a really cool style.
  • Options
    HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    http://www.mainediscjockey.com/ Jerry Bazatta is very good,  He also has some fun props and can put on a light show if you want to go that far.  Good luck!
  • Options
    We are using Eye Sugar Photography from Somersworth, NH (just over the border)... She's fantastic!  Shalla is the photographer and Megan is her assistant who helps you coordinate everything... Love them!
  • Options
    I highly reccomend Shalla from Eye Sugar Photography, she does a STUNNING job and has an amazing eye for photography! And both her and megan are VERY energenic and have a very positive upbeat energy. LOVE HER WORK!! Will tell everyone i know to use her! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Double Take Photography out of Saco. DJ Fred Pappalardo out of York.
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge October- Honeymoon! 7 days in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico! image
  • Options
    I hired Portrait New England. They are based out of Maine but I have been seeing a ton of people talking about them on the Boston boards too- they cover all of New England. I am from the Boston area but my wedding is in Maine too ;)

I wish I could help you with the DJ thing but a family friend is doing it for us.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the great suggestions so far, this is a BIG help!
  • Options
    I will be using Rachel Bell photography for my wedding. Her pics are amazing and she has been a joy to work with so far.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards