California-Inland Empire

bakery referral

so i had the great idea of a dessert bar at the wedding, which would save me lots of money since i thought hey i can make my own stuff, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, ect.....but i asked the wedding cordinator at wilson creek and she said i can do the dessert bar but all the stuff has to come from a certified baker...now im not to sure if it will really be cheaper. any advice? also any refferals on a bakery that has decent prices on cakes and baked good would be appreciated.

Re: bakery referral

• edited December 2011
    I used Noyes in San Bernardino. They were the cheapest I found and my wedding cake was really good.
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    michelles bakery in redlands. TO DIE FOR!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    I got my cake at Michelle's too, but they are not cheap. At this rate, you may end up paying what you would for a cake.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are having the items delivered you may need to search for bakeries in the vicinity.  Some bakeries will only travel a certain distance.  I have used a bakery in Hemet (30 miles from Temecula) that is really good.  Michellle's is good but they charge for every tiny detail.  I was going to book with them until I found the bakery I ended up going with for half the cost of Michelle's.  DOn't let anyone tell you to try Martha Greens...YUCK!!  haha, I had to throw that one in their for Syl.  Sh know how much I love that place *barf*. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Jodee's Bakery in Temecula.  She is fabulous. 

Or, Olivera's in Hemet.  She is very reasonably priced and her goods are DELICIOUS!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards