Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bridesmaid pantsuit

My MOH is not the dress wearing type and i want her to be in something she feels comfortable in.  My problem and the thing I stress about the most is finding something for her to wear that will coordinate with my other bridesmaids.  I would like for them to all pick their own style and i would even be ok with them picking different shades as long as they are similar.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

Re: Bridesmaid pantsuit

• Options
    Yes I've definitely discussed this with my MOH since the beginning.  See MOH is gay and she really would just look WEIRD in a dress.  I can't tell you the last time I saw her in a dress or skirt.  CASE in point:  Bachelorette party in Vegas this Spring for another BP member, MOH wore a sexy little pantsuit while the rest of us were rocking short little dreses.  It's just her and I  Iove her and want her to be comfortable and feel beautiful.  I just wish there was something out there.  Surely I'm not the only one with a BP member who is gay??  I want something hot.  I guess I should look at Alfred Angelo, but MOB outfits are exactly the opposite from what I had in mind!  But thanks for the help I'll start looking!
  • Options
    A pantsuit will be great :) I agree with suggestion giving them a color and having them pick their own style.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards