September 2012 Weddings
Options

Have a great weekend!

Just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend!!

Any plans?

Tonight FI and I and another couple are going out for Prime Rib.  Then tomorrow FI and I have a date to clean the house and put our new grill together.  And tomorrow night I'm going to the last home basketball game to take pics of a senior boy.  I'll be doing his senior pics soon, and his mom asked for some game photos for memory. He's really good at shooting 3 pointers, so I'm REALLY hoping I can get a shot of that.
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest
Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Re: Have a great weekend!

• Options
    We're leaving in a few hours for the Jersey shore.  I have a 5K in the morning and though the forecast is now calling for rain, it was snow not too long ago.  I'm in regardless, but with the sea breeze on top of the weather, I'm really hoping it's just rain.  The race is in Stone Harbor, which is where we're getting married, so I'm pretty excited for that :)

Saturday night we're having dinner with Fi's aunt (who lives in Cape May, about 20 minutes south of Stone Harbor) then driving back home.

Fi works on Sunday and I plan to paint our living room.  I also need to finish the 76 Valentine's Day cards I started making last weekend for my students :)
  • Options
    Tonight: Cooking dinner now and then playing some Star Wars: Old Republic Tomorrow: My Boudoir Shoot! (very excited and a little nervous) Sunday: Going to look at mother of the bride and bridesmaid dresses Jacquiroxx: Good luck with the 5k! Have a great weekend everyone! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh my gosh!  Have fun with your b-pics!! :)
  • Options
    Tonight, Fiance and I are going to see the movie Safe House. Tomorrow night we're going to a party, not sure the plan for the day. That's all that's planned so we'll see what comes up :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just got home from the gym, had some great treadmill time. FI is off to a Men's Leadership meeting for the business, where all the men get together and listen to some male speakers. He LOVES it so I'm happy he gets to go!

Tomorrow is the one day of the week I get to sleep in, and then wake up on my own time, read a bit before getting out of bed... its lazy morning for me! FI is going to a men's breakfast where a bible study group he attends gets together. In the afternoon we're hitting the gym again, then after that we're off to go visit a friend at the hospital who just had her baby today (YAY!!!). That evening is a business seminar we're both attending.

Sunday we have church, after which he has his bible study class. During that time I just relax in the cafe area and chat with a few people/read if people tend to be busy. We have nothing else planned, but pending the weather (its snowing again right now... grrr) we usually take the dogs to the park on Sundays.
  • Options
    Tonight we are absolutely FEASTING because we got all of the food from our caterer for our tasting. We had the appetizers earlier and are moving on to the entrees a little later :)

Tomorrow -- going to Tims young cousins house to drop off their Valentines Day gifts. His cousin (our flower girl) was so happy this summer when I taught her how to sew, and I got her a teddy bear sewing kit for Christmas. We're going to sew the teddy bear together tommow :)

Sunday -- NOTHING! and that makes me very excited lol.

Have a good weekend everyone!
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It snowed here and since we live in the city and don't have parking, once you find a spot, you leave it. So our date night turned into a home date. We made grilled cheese, soup, and played UNO. Now we are watching the Hawks.

Tomorrow I meet with our DOC to talk timeline and to go over vendors. Then I plan to go shopping for a bachelorette party dress for my friend's party next weekend. She's getting married on St. Patrick's Day. Should be a good time!

On Sunday, Peapod is coming. If you have them in your state, you have to try them. Grocery delivery is my savior. I HATE shopping and this is the greatest. I even pay less because I plan all of our meals around their sales. Couldn't be happier.
    Biorama
    September 2012 August Siggy Challenge ~ Wedding Preview
    185 image 116 image 69 image 0 image RSVP Date: August 10
  • Options
    Yesterday and today was my "weekend" so I did a zillion errands, hit the gym, visited my wee niece and gave my cousins diabetic cat his insulin since he's in mexico with my parents.

This weekend I "work", I call it that but it's my final clinical rotation before I finish my degree in April so I work shift work like my preceptor. Not excited since it's a really good friends birthday Saturday and I'm on 12's so no time to come home shower and drive across the city and expect to be in bed at a reasonable time.

FI however is hopefully getting the last of the mudding and sanding done in the kitchen so I can paint the ceiling and walls before we tile the backsplash!
  • Options
    Good Luck Jacqui and Laur, have a fun with the pics!!

Last night FI and I had our pedicures done! It was such a fun thing to do together. We had the room to ourselves and we just sat that there holding hands and relaxing. A great way to kick off a really long and exhausting week.

Today we have our first marriage prep and we are going to an NHL game this afternoon; our teams our playing against each other so along with the marriage prep, it should make for an interesting evening LOL
    Today is also the visitation and celebration of life for my friend Jamie who passed away. All the services are just a few short hours long; I know she planned it that way because she wouldn't want anyone to suffer longer than necessary. Even in death, she cares more for others. 

Sunday is grocery day (with a kid, it's actually an event lol) and then we're going Tux shopping and making a pit stop at Michael's for sure.  I also have to drop my e-ring off to be resized because it's way too big; they didn't make it the right size :P  I hate to have it off my finger :(
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My friends dad died so we're waiting to hear about the services.  They wanted it to be fast.

Last night, FI and I lounged around on the couch watching all of our shows that we have to DVR during the week.  We were supposed to go to the movies but both of us ended up changing into pjs and never mentioned it to each otehr :)

Today:  I'm working until 12.  After that we're heading to Boston, for the Global Travel Expo.

Tomorrow:  We should still be going dress shopping and having dinner with my BMs, unless the services are going to be Sunday/Monday. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards