Missouri-St Louis

Bridal Stores

Hello!  Can anyone offer advice about where to shop for dresses in STL?  I have already looked into Town & Country Bridal (but most of their dresses fall in the $3,000-8,000 range).  I am looking to stick around $1500 for the dress.  I have also looked into Clarice's.

Thanks so much!

Re: Bridal Stores

• edited December 2011
    Karen's Wedding Boutique

I'm not sure what her wedding dress prices are, as I got my bridesmaid dresses through her store.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Simply Elegant Bridal on Olive downtown. There dresses are reasonable and they're services is awesome.  I would have chosen Clarice's but I wanted in house alterations.
  • edited December 2011
    Go check out Robins bridal. They are so nice and they will price match competitors. Go speak to lexi and joannn.
  • edited December 2011
    I love Clarice's Bridal! I didn't end up buying my dress there, but I did narrow it down to two and one was from there. They were so amazing to work with. It was a difficult decision!!! 
  • Meagan0528Meagan0528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got done working with Clarice's and I was actually sad the last time I went in there to pick up my last item!  They are so nice and they really make dress shopping a fun experience.  Plus, their prices can't be beat.  When I started dress shopping, they were the only place that allowed me to take pictures because they are not afraid you are going to take the pic somewhere and find the dress cheaper.  They are the best deal for sure. I don't know how they do it, but they are amazing.  I paid $398 for my dress, and it's gorgeous (well, I think it is anyway): here is a link to it.
    http://morilee.com/Bridals/Blu/dressint.php?idves=4524&idcat=1&idscat=3&npic=6&npag=2&bsel=

Good luck!!

Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Diddo on Robins Bridal. It looks like a little hole in the wall shop, but looks are deceiving. I always work with Joann and she is awesome. They have a range of prices and a huge selection. I went to quite a few places and this was the best I found.
    "I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • edited December 2011
    I'll second the Simply Elegant suggestion.  Ask for the owner, Annette, when you book your appointment.  My dress was perfect (and under your price range, even after alterations).  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at The Bridal Shoppe in Festus, but I also loved LaMerite in St.Ann.  Both locations had a lot of dresses for way less than your budget.... but The Bridal Shoppe has an in house alterations person & that was important to me.

I have also heard a lot of great things about Robin's bridal, but no personal advice there.
  • lrineylriney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i bought mine at the wedding gallery in main street st. charles. LOVE IT! my dress was 1000 dollars
  • edited December 2011
    I bought mine at Embrassez Moi in Kirkwood.  Tracy is the owner of the shop and gave me the best bridal expierence ever!!!!!!  She found what I was looking for and in my price range.  The number is 314-966-2229, tell her Lori sent you and she will take great care of you!!  Congrats and I hope you find your perfect dress as I did :)
  • NaniMekanaNaniMekana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting mine through The Ultimate Bride, eager and brentwood. It is amazing!!! All the staff were very helpful. They have alterations there and they will also store your gown for you at their place. I'm ordering mine in December and even though I'm not getting married until may 2012, they are going to hold it for that whole time for me. They also have great bridesmaids dresses. Plus I get a discount if the guys get their tuxes through Savvis. I think if you get a dress from them, you get the discount but I'm not sure. They are amazing and great service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards