Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Florist

I am looking for recomendations for a florist near Falmouth...any suggestions?

Re: Florist

• Options
    shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.hobartsfineflorals.com

or check out vintage & fancy flowers by meredith
  • Options
    clage22clage22 member
    edited December 2011
    Sue Hobart of Hobart Fine Florals! I am getting married next week, so I can give you full details later. So far she has been so pleasant to work with, is very reasonably priced, and does an excellent job from what I have seen from previous weddings. 
  • Options
    helen63helen63 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sue Hobart did my daughter's wedding last week and the flowers were just spectacular. !! She is so easy to work with and goes out of her way to create your vision...and if you don't have a vision, she will help you "see" one !! She obviously loves what she does because she will work with your budget.
  • Options
    shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    edited December 2011
    (o;  She is wonderful!
  • Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Lilacs did an incredible job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am also in search of a florist for my wedding next summer. I received an e-mail back today from Sue Hobart that she is re-locating this winter and thus cannot commit to any weddings for next year right now, as she is not sure where she may wind up.

I also met with Judy at All About Flowers a month ago and haven't received the proposal she said would be e-mailed within ten days.

I sent an e-mail to Wedding Flowers by Nichole out of Bourne two weeks ago to try and set up a meeting for this weekend since I'll be on the Cape - and no response.

I seem to be having no luck. I just am really trying to figure out the cost of everything so I can plan for it financially.

• Options
    nicunicu2002nicunicu2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i met with Sue Hobart this morning and she told me the same thing that she couldnt schedule for next year...too bad..she did recommend Lawrence Florist in Falmouth so I went there this morning.  Met with the owner and she seemed really nice.  Gave me great suggestions etc.  Not sure if anyone has used them or not, but I will wait for the quote in the mail....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My daughter used Judy at All about flowers and was extremely pleased. worked with her budget and the flowers were magnificient. 

As I remember she was very slow with emails, had better results with a phone call. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Courtney's flower creations in Falmouth, allen house of flowers, Casablanca florals, Lawrence Gardens, mashpee commons Florist.  HTH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    would NOT recommend Allens... the guy can be wonderful or a complete jerk depends on the time of day... Not reliable at any rate! 
    He goes through employees like water so you never know who you will get either... 
  • Options
    laurenmaralaurenmara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meredith Fancy in Orleans!  She's the best!!!!
  • Options
    bisiobisio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is too bad to hear that Sue Hobart is moving.  She did my wedding this summer and it was more than I ever imagined!  I am not a flower expert by any stretch of the imagination, in which case, I told Sue my colors and let her go to work.  It was amazing!  Everyone is still commenting on how beautiful my flowers were. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards