Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sunday Open Letters

13»

Re: Sunday Open Letters

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-open-letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:12344497-04dc-4539-919c-1df8ab493015Post:2eb21fee-e251-4891-bfb2-b8dd3923337e">Re: Sunday Open Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Open Letters : But it's his problem!  I swear I'm not trying to be difficult.  Pack everything else right on up, why not?  But if his books are bugging you that much, I'd just let him handle them (at least let him handle the moving of the boxes around).  If they don't get done until the day of, well, they're his books and his problem! But maybe I'm just a jerkface.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I2I apparently I'm a jerkface too. 

</div>
  • Options
    Dear Jerkfaces, You all make my day. You also make me laugh. Thanks, Petal
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-open-letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:12344497-04dc-4539-919c-1df8ab493015Post:f70fd82f-23ab-415a-a5f0-1a4523134566">Re: Sunday Open Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Back, Eagles doesn't do splits, or cartwheels, or walkovers.  You have no damn reason to feel like you were hit with a shovel.  Get it together. Smooches, Eagles
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

It probably hurts because you're getting married in 5 days.  That's a good reason to hurt.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Dear Eagles,

I have no plans for Friday. I think I'll go ahead and crash your wedding. See you soon ;)

Angel
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Who knows, Muni. You might be able to find an English pub or something. 

• Options
    They should have postponed the Olympics until after your wedding, Eagles. I don't know what they were thinking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glo, I've got to tell you....every time I see your new SN, I totally read "Gloriosaurus."

You're welcome.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-open-letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:12344497-04dc-4539-919c-1df8ab493015Post:91c8c621-444f-4391-857b-4544ac31b733">Re: Sunday Open Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know what awesome events I'm going to miss while I'm busy running around in a fancy ivory dress?
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

All of the ones that count.

• Options
    Tell it again.

• Options
    Dear Eagles,

Happy Wedding Week!!!!! (Almost)

Sincerely,

A Knottie Who's Super Happy For You!
  • Options
    I like Gloriosaurus. I now shall call you Dino. 
  • Options
    Dear Sore Ankle,
    I know you are 41 years old and that I was really, really expecting a lot of you yesterday while standing on hard ceramic tile making 150 Blackberry Almond Cheesecake Tartlets, but do you really have to be so swollen and painful today? It makes me want to cry. 

Disappointed in your performance, 
    Wally

Dear Blackberry Almond Cheesecake Tartlets, 
    Thank you for being totally worth having a sore ankle today.
    Love,
    Wally

Dear Self,
    Buy a damn gel mat or nice rug for the kitchen and quit your bitchin'!
    --Wally
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-open-letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:12344497-04dc-4539-919c-1df8ab493015Post:e564b10d-9787-4e44-9ab9-94fca1b4684a">Re: Sunday Open Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like Gloriosaurus. I now shall call you Dino. 
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

<div>Who knew this new SN would come with so many nicknames? I'm glad you told me you'd call me Dino, otherwise I'd be wondering who the fluck you were talking to. </div><div>
    </div><div>Dear Self,</div><div>Do NOT order in pizza or Zoe's even though your mac & cheese was dissapointing. It's still edible and you're trying to stop spending money.</div><div>Sincerely,</div><div>Dino's Bank Account. </div>
  • Options
    Dear Dino,

I'm happy you've taken to your new nickname so quickly. It gives me the warm fuzzies.

The bewtower of your new awesome nickname.
  • Options
    MK that sounds awful of your bro and sucky about your Mac. 

Dino/Glo, pizza sounds good. Really good. 

Dear Lid,
    Thanks for not flipping when there were 102 people besides me in the house last night. That was awesome,

Much appreciated,
    Wally
  • Options
    Dear Wally,

Congrats on making it though your house party last night! Sorry your ankle is killing you. 

A knottie who would like some of your tarts. 

• Options
    Thanks, MK! The few that are left area  bit soggy today; the phyllo dough absorbs some fo the cheese-y mixture, I suppose. It' s a Weight Watchers recipe! 

Weekend was WONDERFUL! Dad was THRILLED! SIbs were amazing and we had a blast. 

Dear Eeners,
    I missed you in my absence, but sure had fun!
    Sincerely,
    Knottie who Will NOT See if she Can/Cannot Still Do a Cartwheel
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-open-letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:12344497-04dc-4539-919c-1df8ab493015Post:2eb21fee-e251-4891-bfb2-b8dd3923337e">Re: Sunday Open Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Open Letters : But it's his problem!  I swear I'm not trying to be difficult.  Pack everything else right on up, why not?  But if his books are bugging you that much, I'd just let him handle them (at least let him handle the moving of the boxes around).  If they don't get done until the day of, well, they're his books and his problem! But maybe I'm just a jerkface.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

First, I love the word jerkface. It has been prominant in my vocabulary for some time now and did not realize others used it as well. Kudos.

Second, he's not going to have a choice but to move them himself as I nearly killed myself just trying to get them out of the way. I'm not going to be able to do much with them.

Third, I'm just being really whiney because I spent 5+ hours packing them. Other than that, I know that I really don't care about the number of books. So it's really nothing more than a whine fest and will get over in the morning.

Thanks for listening to me whine even if everyone disagrees (I probably would to, normally) - I'll be over the copious amount of books in the morning and probably won't give them another thought. Though the one good thing that came out of it was that I found FI's baby book which was entertaining to flip through.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Off to hunt on WW for the recipe.
  • Options
  • Options
    Is this the night thread? I'm ready to do normal chatting now. 
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Dear Body- 
    Please stop acting like your 90 years old, your 24, seriously get with it.

Dear H-
    Please get here ASAP, I'm ready to start drinking wine.

Dear Work-
    I really don't want to bless you with my presence tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that. I would much rather sit at home and watch the Olympics all day. But unfortnately you have me by the golden handcuffs.

Love, 
    Heather
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    Dear RSVPs that haven't come in yet,

Please to be in my mailbox Monday and Tuesday.  I'm really not looking forward to trying to track down all these people.

Sincerely,
    A stressed out bride to be.
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks Wally. I found it.

Dino we can chat here or start another. Doesn't matter to me.
  • Options
    I'll start a new one so maybe more people will join us. 
  • Options
    Dear mk, Please do not take full credit for dino. Im the reason you came up with it. Joint effort, eh?

• Options
    Dear JK, you get half credit. That work for you? You're my inspiration.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Sunday Open Letters:[QUOTE]Dear JK, you get half credit. That work for you? You're my inspiration. Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]
    Perfection.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards