Vermont

New Moon Cafe

I'm looking for a reception venue for a small wedding in the Burlington area. There will be around 30-40 guests. Someone suggested the New Moon Cafe on Cherry Street. Does anyone here have any experience with them? I'm also open to other venue ideas.

Re: New Moon Cafe

• I have eaten there numerous times and it's a beautiful space. The staff are very friendly and it's always clean. Food is great too. I imagine they would have the same professionalism when it comes to weddings. 

The BCA center is another great venue. I attended a networking event there recently which was coordinated by a friend. It's right downtown. 

Hope that helps. Good luck!
  • They are wonderful! I'm not sure about events there, but the space is beautiful, the staff is super friendly, and the food is awesome... in fact, this is making me think about seeing about a rehersal dinner there!
  • I haven't been on here in a while. Thanks for the help. We settled on the Ethan Allen Homestead for the venue. It's in my price range, and the grounds are beautiful! I'm excited about an outdoor space with indoor, flushing toilets. (What can I say, I really didn't want to try to use a portapotty while wearing a wedding dress). Plus, there's an indoor space if we get rained out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards