Wisconsin
Options

Special Music Help!!

Ladies, I am looking for a bagpiper!!!

My dad had some connections when he played but it's been about 7 years now so he doesn't really have anybody to ask anymore.  My dad would like to play himself however, he cannot play and walk me down the aisle at the same time.  Any help, tips or advice would be great!  We are getting married at the Monona Terrace so near or close by to Madison would be the best.  I'm working on a budget but so far nothing has been within budget either so I'm not really concerned with cost. 

Re: Special Music Help!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This may sound odd, but call O'Marro's Public House in Oshkosh. They are an Irish bar by my house. Last year I had a surprise 30th birthday party for my fiance and it happend to be on the same night that the bar hosted a St. Patty's Day party. They had a bagpipe player and he came into the room where my fiance's party was and played Happy Birthday. He was amazing! I bet Shaun or Brandy (the owners) could tell you who he was.
    imagePhotobucket image
    [IMG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab70/katyj25/Uni8.jpg[/IMG]
    *TTC since 10/09. Last Depo 7/09
    *Me-31 DH-32
    *HSG and all bloodwork 11/11 all clear
    *50 mg Clomid/trigger/IUI #1 2/18/12, 1 scrambled egg @ 28mm, DH 111 mil. post wash! = BFFN :(
    *The wait is finally over! My husband is home! Deployments suck!
    *7-8/12 - surprise BFP! Beta came in at 2, confirmed CP.
    *8-9/12 - 50 mg Clomid/trigger/TI/prog., 1 follie @ 22mm = BFN
    *9/12 - Femara/estradoil/TI = cycle cancelled, poor response
    *10/12 - Femara/Follistim/Trigger/IUI #2 = Triggered, but cancelled IUI and changed to TI due to poor response = BFN
    *12/12 - cancelled and on BCP due to 2 large cysts found
    *1/13 - Follistim/Ovidrel/Progesterone/IUI #2 = BFP!!! EDD 10/16/13
    Beta #1 - 18, progesterone 37.5, Beta #2 - 29, Beta #3 - 27
    FU IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *2/13 Switched REs and IUI #3 is pending for March.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Blog: When things go wrong
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Contact Rockne Elgin - he plays the bagpipes and is a really nice guy. If he can't do it, he'd know others who could. His email address is: rockelgin@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards