Maryland
Options

Annapolis Ideas

Hi folks! My boyfriend and I decided to get married and we want to do it quick (as in the next few weeks) and inexpensively. My idea right now is to get married in a small ceremony with just our parents and then host a cocktail reception/dinner party for about 40 guests. Has anyone worked with the Chart House before? Are there any other locations or venues that are highly recommended? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Re: Annapolis Ideas

• Options
    The Chart House is a beautiful place that over looks the water.  Or there is a little chapel in Crownsville that looks cute that you could have the ceremony outside.  And if you need your hair done I'm a hairstylist in West Annapolis at Annapolis Boutique Spa and Salon and charge $75.00 for an updo, have done a lot of brides in the area and from out of town if your interested. Check out our website: annapolisspa.com. Good luck to you.
    Stacy

• Options
    Hello!  I just booked the Chart House for my rehearsal dinner.  The space is beautiful and the price wasn't bad at all.  The only thing is that there is no private room, so you can just take a space between columns in the main dining room.  Those spaces only fit about 20-25 people, so your party might be pretty spread out. But it is really nice and the views are wonderful!

You might want to also try Yellowfin in Egdewater.  You could probably rent the whole lower floot.  For that size party, you could probably also rent out O'Leary's Seafood, which isn't directly on the water, but is pretty close.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm having my reception for 100 people at Yellowfin and the price was PERFECT.  Such a great coordinator too!  Contact Michele O'Brien at michelle{at}landseagp.com  She's fabulous and will let you know if the space is available for the day you want!  Congratulations and good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012

Double post

• Options
    The chart house is nice. A friend had her day time wedding there, and it went well. you should also check with the Treaty of Paris (in the Maryland Inn). They were very accomodating and budget friendly when we were looking for a Sunday evening affair. And you can also check out Harry Brownes. Such good food and their private room is quite nice.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_annapolis-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:627Discussion:cb271100-a272-41bf-954d-3f9fa347a57bPost:e150d8fa-ab65-423a-b14f-023bdbc08e8c">Re: Annapolis Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having my reception for 100 people at Yellowfin and the price was PERFECT.  Such a great coordinator too!  Contact Michele O'Brien at michelle{at}landseagp.com  She's fabulous and will let you know if the space is available for the day you want!  Congratulations and good luck!
    Posted by deeNseth[/QUOTE]

This saved my LIFE! I am going there this afternoon to sign our contract at Yellowfin!!! Michelle is amazing.......I am so glad I saw this post. Thanks SO MUCH!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards