Maine
Options

Rental advice needed!

Hello ladies,
 Can you share where you rented your table linens, flatware, glasses, etc. My catering service does not provide these things so I am needing to rent items separately. I've been looking at One Stop Party Shop and Taylor Rentals. What else should I check out?! Thanks. 

Re: Rental advice needed!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I rented mine from Rentals Unlimited.  I am getting married in Bethel and One Stop Party Shop was charging $400 for delivery and Rentals Unlimited was $600 but they had a HUGE selection of this and much better quality than One Stop.  It was crazy to think about spending that much on delivery, and I didn't plan for it.   It was worth the extra $200 to me to have a better selection of items and better quality.
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my linens at linentablecloth.com they were almost as cheap as renting and I plan to sell them after.
  • Options
    ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm renting the chairs and a sound system for our ceremony from Taylor Rental in Brunswick. As for the linens, I'm purchasing mine online because, as Fick said, it's cheaper to purchase them online than to rent. 
    The truth behind a well laced dress
  • Options
    jelenybeanyjelenybeany member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm also buying my table cloths from linen tablecloths...the 120" rounds are $12.25 a piece with free shipping...most rental places want $13.50 or more for the plain linen rental! i will be renting lace table toppers though because i can't find them anywhere but one stoppe. that's also where i'm getting glassware. i'm doing mismatched china that i bought myself, and i'm renting my chairs in brunswick because they're cheaper there, and more convenient to the location of our ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards