Georgia-Atlanta
Options

photographer for Indian wedding

hey guys,

Does anyone know of good photographers for Indian weddings?

has anyone used or heard of photonet.com or Rennerfoto (Andy Renner)?

Thanks!

Re: photographer for Indian wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check out Nadia D. Photography, she is amazing, especially with details and does a lot of Indian weddings.
  • Options
    adridesadrides member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out 35 Atlanta. They are absolutely amazing! They're shooting my wedding and I know they do a lot of Indian weddings.

Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out ImagesbyNNeka.com she did my engagement pictures and is doing my wedding, she has pictures of an indian wedding she has done on her site too
  • Options
    MRowlandMRowland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.ourlaboroflovebyheidi.com

My photographer. She has done a lot of indian weddings, you should see pics of some on her blog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there.

I'm also trying to plan my Indian wedding in Atlanta as well. I just started looking around at vendors. I saw a post about Amy Hoga photography and took a look at her stuff and really loved it! I talked to her on the phone today and she was nothing but sweet an helpful. She's shot 2 Indian weddings in the past and tried to work in my budget. After talking with her I'm 95% sure she's the one I'm going to go with. I'll probably book her for 1 full day and 2 half days. If you talk to her tell her Ritu sent you. 

Hope this helped!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Visit www.rebeccabunch.com for all day wedding photography for $499. Add your henna party for $199. Experience with Indian weddings too! See website for full details.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards