Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

A little TMI question-any nurses?

Re: A little TMI question-any nurses?

• Options
    Kate, that totally sucks about your tooth.

My nurse friend was also drinking sprite when she had our mysterious illness. My doc just said clear fluids, but Gatorade tasted better at the time to me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_little-tmi-question-nurses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8a25115d-4e01-422d-9c8b-684ccaff03daPost:b2b106c0-9cf5-4d08-87b2-4407889afa41">Re: A little TMI question-any nurses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A little TMI question-any nurses? : What the hell did you do??? If you're not on with her too long, give me a call too! I'm whiny and I want us to share our misery.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]
    I was just eating a biscuit!  It's a tooth I cracked a few years back, and I got it drilled, filled, and crowned at the time.  Well this morning on the way to work, it just completely broke off exactly where it was cracked before.  Fucking UK dentist.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    K I'm really curious about what this status is now!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_little-tmi-question-nurses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8a25115d-4e01-422d-9c8b-684ccaff03daPost:02e3b588-061f-41ba-b446-68783097399c">Re: A little TMI question-any nurses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]K I'm really curious about what this status is now!!!
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]
    Lol, How drunk were you the other night?  You should know this.

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    I know what's it's referencing, but I don't know the answer!
  • Options
    Aaannnddd we're done talking about this.  Calling you now, Birdie.

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    Yeah, UK was the suck when it came to their medical stuff. At least for students.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Um, if you guys could stop talking in code, that'd be great.

In other news, did you hear LVB is pregnant?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_little-tmi-question-nurses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8a25115d-4e01-422d-9c8b-684ccaff03daPost:f17128c8-2c33-448f-bbc3-de8f47a9f9f0">Re: A little TMI question-any nurses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, UK was the suck when it came to their medical stuff. At least for students.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

And sending bills to students before they graduate?? :)
  • Options
    I really, really hate you. You better hope I'm not pregnant, or Derby is OFF.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    But I heard you were. I was JUST SAYING WHAT I HEARd.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I too want to know the secret code.
  • Options
    I have had the same person cut my hair for 10 years. She moved away in June and I haven't had ANYONE touch my hair since. I had enough and went with a suggestion of someone else and now I am stuck. I don't even know what to do to get it fixed. My plan is to not touch it and keep clips in it until 2 weeks prior and then go in and hope that I pick someone who knows what they are doing.
  • Options
    Um, hi, meememeee...I don't think you meant to put that here.

This is a thread for pregnancy advice for LVB.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_little-tmi-question-nurses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8a25115d-4e01-422d-9c8b-684ccaff03daPost:f76711da-7c29-4302-bd20-b0679394bd51">Re: A little TMI question-any nurses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um, hi, meememeee...I don't think you meant to put that here. This is a thread for pregnancy advice for LVB.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

The secret code for LVB is "+"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_little-tmi-question-nurses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8a25115d-4e01-422d-9c8b-684ccaff03daPost:f76711da-7c29-4302-bd20-b0679394bd51">Re: A little TMI question-any nurses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um, hi, meememeee...I don't think you meant to put that here. This is a thread for pregnancy advice for LVB.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    LOL :)

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_little-tmi-question-nurses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8a25115d-4e01-422d-9c8b-684ccaff03daPost:c54d9915-5571-48a6-8835-47b369f78dca">Re: A little TMI question-any nurses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A little TMI question-any nurses? : The secret code for LVB is "+"
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]
    And sometimes the code is " | | "

(As opposed to just " | " )

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    THE EAGLE FLIES AT MIDNIGHT.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Or :) instead of :(
  • Options
    Remember that time we spread the rumor that LVB was pregnant?
  • Options
    I heard it wasn't a rumor.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Tomorrow morning there's gonna be a huge congrats thread for LVB's baby.
  • Options
    I should probably just go ahead and make her a ticker.

CONGRATS! Your baby is the size of a pea!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I SO wish "mod powers" included the ability to change somebody's sig right now. . .

We love you LVB!
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    We love you AND baby LVB!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Should we start a pool on when baby LVB is going to be born?
  • Options
    If Joseph is the daddy, or well...GOD, I have dibs on Dec. 25th.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I predict LVBaby will be born in the infield on Derby Day.  In a mud wrestling pool because she wants a natural birth.

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    You know, LVB, if your little one isn't a goliath baby, you can put him on your lap for the flight over to Europe, so your FIL will still only have to buy 2 tickets.
  • Options
    Oh my god, she's going to ask me to be her midwife, isn't she.

EFF! I should have seen this coming! I knew I shouldn't have written her a poem.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards