Indiana-Indianapolis

Venues for Small to Mid Size Groups

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could suggest any venues that are good for 60-80 people.  Current projected budget for venue/catering/alcohol would be about $7000, but that could be upped by a grand or so if needed.  Are there any venues in that price range that anyone would suggest?  We're on northside, trying to figure out what places are in our price range, date is up in the air and going to depend on the prices in this area for this size of a group.

Thanks!

Re: Venues for Small to Mid Size Groups

• A friend of mine had her reception at The Fountains in Carmel. It was really nice. I know they spent in the neighborhood of $12000 on their reception, and they did a plated dinner and open bar for about 225 guests. So you could definitely get under your budget for 60-80 people. I've also heard good things about Oak Hill Mansion, I think they have a few different rooms for events there.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_venues-for-small-to-mid-size-groups?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:bcb3bf8a-514b-4026-9219-b58350e514cfPost:807b1058-69ba-4d91-a979-2a3237d75412">Re: Venues for Small to Mid Size Groups</a>:
    [QUOTE]A friend of mine had her reception at The Fountains in Carmel. It was really nice. I know they spent in the neighborhood of $12000 on their reception, and they did a plated dinner and open bar for about 225 guests. So you could definitely get under your budget for 60-80 people. I've also heard good things about Oak Hill Mansion, I think they have a few different rooms for events there.
    Posted by hjay07[/QUOTE]
    Thank you for the suggestion!  I'll look into The Fountains, they should be pretty close to us.  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_venues-for-small-to-mid-size-groups?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:bcb3bf8a-514b-4026-9219-b58350e514cfPost:0d969318-694e-40d2-8599-bf5203c34e60">Venues for Small to Mid Size Groups</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I was wondering if anyone could suggest any venues that are good for 60-80 people.  Current projected budget for venue/catering/alcohol would be about $7000, but that could be upped by a grand or so if needed.  Are there any venues in that price range that anyone would suggest?  We're on northside, trying to figure out what places are in our price range, date is up in the air and going to depend on the prices in this area for this size of a group. Thanks!
    Posted by nmm86[/QU

If you are willing to do the southside, check out The Columns Ballroom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards