Illinois-Chicago
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas- Chicago

We're looking for restuarants to have our wedding rehearsal dinner at. We are really trying to watch our budget - a couple thousand tops -, but still want to make it elegant. We also have a lot of foodies invited to the wedding so want it to be good food. Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas- Chicago

• Options
    ARJ6511ARJ6511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our RD at The Palm restaurant inside the Swissotel. The views are nice and the food is amazing. They also have different priced packages for food that you can select from. We loved it!
    BabyFruit Ticker www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    City or suburbs?
  • Options
    pajarito81pajarito81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, our rehearsal dinner we had at Giordano's because we had so many out of towners that they loved the Chicago Pizza experience and it didn't break our wallet either.
    But if Oakbrook isn't too far for you, I had my bridal shower at THe Clubhouse and I must say that it was very beautiful and the food was amazing. You should check out their dinner menu, but everything seemed reasonable to us at the time. They have various rooms to choose from too and you can see them thru panaramic views online.
    Mrs. F 9-18-10
  • Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011

I am going to assume you mean the city and not the burbs. So here are some place that I looked at that had a wide range of price points

Roys
    Quartinos
    Park Grill
    Bin 36
    Osteria Via Stato
    Wildfire
    Harry Careys
    The Gage
    Chicago Q

Carnivale

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    juliemzjuliemz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Yes, we're looking at Chicago only.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Mia Francesca - it was wonderful.

image **Married 7/9/11**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards