Chit Chat
Options

Post your Pet!

Names/breeds too please!

Dizzy and Jingles
Jack Russells

Re: Post your Pet!

• Options
    My kitty cat... we call him "puppy cat" because he runs to the door to greet everyone like a little puppy!!!

His name is Copland.  He's named after my favorite composer, Aaron Copland.  It's spelled weird, but you pronounce it "copeland" and the vet misspells it all the time... oh well!  

He's part brown tabby, part tuxedo.  A mutt, I guess? ;-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_post-pet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:90864cba-1d93-44a5-90d2-8372eb7c167ePost:3e94f218-ca60-4d63-91fe-1bcd3db235ff">Re: Post your Pet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My kitty cat... we call him "puppy cat" because he runs to the door to greet everyone like a little puppy!!!
    Posted by kellya01[/QUOTE]

aww when i was growing up i had a cat that i called puppy also :) he would pant, play fetch, come when called, ran when he heard us say "wanna eat?" greet us at the door, and various other dog attributes. i also called him puppy because i always wanted one i think lol
    5/27/12
  • Options
    Yeah, he also sits and meows at the door when he wants to go outside.  It's baffling... how strange for a cat to act like that!! 

Any more fur-babies out there?  Come and play!! :-) 
  • Options
    I love to hoar my boys.
    Avie is the Goffin's Cockatoo.  Fenix is the African Grey.  Thor is the Blue and Gold Macaw.  He is now at FMIL's.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    I dont have any pics of my pups on this computer but my kitty can come out and play!

His name is Mustachio (obviously) and he is a 19lb tuxedo kitty.

• Options

Two of my four dogs.

Rollo is the brindle Boxer/hound mix, and Nala is the German Shepherd. I love this picture because Rollo is doing his vampire batdog impression and Nala is totally unimpressed.

Nala's only half grown in this one. She now outweighs her little brother by a considerable amount.
  • Options
    Aw, celles, those dogs are so adorable now!  Can't wait until your german shepherd grows up a bit... my grandpa's GS can tackle us without even thinking twice!! :-) 
  • Options

This is Keebler, she is a Jack Russell mixed with something, we don't know.  She is also a runt, so her fur is really short.

This is Oreo, he is a  terrier mix of some kind.  Again, we don't 100% know. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_post-pet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:90864cba-1d93-44a5-90d2-8372eb7c167ePost:24e48bb4-b6e1-4e14-b507-b7ffe0701296">Re: Post your Pet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]See my siggie :-) ETA: EMarston, <strong>gorgeous calico!</strong> Great minds think alike!
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    I think the same thing when I see your siggy :)  Adorable!
  • Options

This is Barbie- she is a Papillion
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    Chubby is a pit bull

The most recent picture of him.

When we first got him

• Options
    This is our rescue Davinci:

and this is the monster, Oliver

• Options
    This is Gray!  He's 3 years old, we got him from a shelter, and he's a bed hog.

• Options
    I want to post pictures, but TK is being stupid and wont let me. Maybe later I can :)

You all have cute furbabies!
  • Options
    Sadie! My mini schnauzer :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    This was my Maggie. She loved to be covered up (had since she was a puppy - she slept under the covers and behind my knees) and loved that travel pillow under her chin. She had a tumor on her neck for the last 4 months of her life, and keeping her head raised like that eased her breathing.

This is how I like to remember her. She LOVED laying in the sun, and this was 2 days after we'd moved to Iowa. She was happy here, and loved John. I think she waited to see I was happy before she got sick.

This is Max, the day we got him. We were told he was a terrier mix, and he weighed 13 pounds.

Aannnnd.... this is Max now. We've had DNA testing done. No terrier showed up. He's 25% dachshund, 13% lab, and 66% unknown/watered down/non-AKC. He's 2 feet, shoulder to floor, and he weighs 70 pounds. He has the deep dachshund chest, and it's 2 inches smaller around than my ribcage. His neck is the same as John's - 18.5". I love seeing people's reactions when we tell them we have a 70 pound dachshund.
    He's known by name at Doggie Day Camp (at PetSmart), and in a positive way.

ETA:  both are shelter dogs. I got Maggie when she was 6 weeks old, the day after she'd been dropped off in the middle of the night. Max had been at the shelter here for about 6 weeks while they worked with him, starting to crate train him/housetrain him, and the day we went was his first day in the adoption pool.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    This is Pumpkin. She is a mix (Her mom was a Pug/Beagle mix (Puggle) and her father a Papillon).  She loves to look out the window like a cat.

And our husky Sasha

BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Options
    Here is my zoo...
     Also, I wouldn't give them up for anything.

This is Manny (a Maine Coon, we rescued from an alley)
    **he is a big time mommas boy

This is the hamster I rescued, her name is Peaches

This is Tai (not sure what kind he is, a mutt I'd imagine, we adopted him from a farm rescue)

This is Wiley (he is Manny's brother)

Anniversary
  • Options

First, there's my dog... Mac.  He's an almost 3 year old 65 lbs of handsome lab mix.

Then there is FI's dog, Rally, the 12 lb miniature dachshund

Lucky for us, they get along very well :)  

ps.  my parents are totally stoked about their future "weiner in law"  hahaha
  • Options
    kgorman307kgorman307 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    These are my furbabies:
    Macaroni & Seaweed

Macaroni thinks he's a human (80 lbs. at 2 years) and Seaweed thinks he's a dog

EDIT: we think Mac is great dane/pointer and Seaweed is clearly just a 12 lb. black cat :)

• Options
    This is our pug Austin! This was his first winter, he LOVED the snow.  He wanted to play in it all day long!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    strbtstrbt member
    First Comment
    I'm usually not a poster, but I love my pet, so I'll play! 

This is Millie.  She's a 10 month old pug and an absolute riot! 

• Options
    strbtstrbt member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_post-pet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:90864cba-1d93-44a5-90d2-8372eb7c167ePost:7818c7df-708f-478b-b5e5-25d734740044">Re: Post your Pet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is our pug Austin! This was his first winter, he LOVED the snow.  He wanted to play in it all day long!
    Posted by akenny[/QUOTE]

That's funny that I posted my pug right after yours!  So cute!  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_post-pet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:90864cba-1d93-44a5-90d2-8372eb7c167ePost:4ac410bd-0fa9-4554-a71a-fae78b7077d9">Re: Post your Pet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post your Pet! : That's funny that I posted my pug right after yours!  So cute!  :)
    Posted by shutterbit[/QUOTE]

<div>Millie is adorable!! I <3 pugs, they're so silly. </div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_post-pet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:90864cba-1d93-44a5-90d2-8372eb7c167ePost:e881e8af-da7f-484c-aa33-bd89d7b19f6f">Re: Post your Pet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]First, there's my dog... Mac.  He's an almost 3 year old 65 lbs of handsome lab mix. Then there is FI's dog, Rally, the 12 lb miniature dachshund Lucky for us, they get along very well :)   ps.  my parents are totally stoked about their future "weiner in law"  hahaha
    Posted by harmony0417[/QUOTE]
    I found it really funny that you have the big dog and FI has the little dog :)
  • Options
    Pumpkin is part pug. You could totally see it in her body.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Options
    strbtstrbt member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_post-pet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:90864cba-1d93-44a5-90d2-8372eb7c167ePost:7fc1a4d3-a985-4ade-b7f7-32e9ffae9daa">Re: Post your Pet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post your Pet! : Millie is adorable!! I <3 pugs, they're so silly. 
    Posted by akenny[/QUOTE]

Pugs are great.  Millie makes me laugh a million times a day.  Just earlier she was running around the back yard in her frantic pug run (you know, the one where their butts are low to the ground to get extra speed).  I love it! 

• Options
    Everyone has such cute pets!

Here are mine:

Rally, the Rhodesian Ridgeback

Jackson, our other Ridgeback passed out in the chair, lol

Parker, he's a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever or if you prefer Toller :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    strbtstrbt member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_post-pet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:90864cba-1d93-44a5-90d2-8372eb7c167ePost:05e355a4-5f42-4901-bfc3-0edcef768e00">Re: Post your Pet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pumpkin is part pug. You could totally see it in her body.
    Posted by Denise91980[/QUOTE]

Pumpkin does look very pug!  I love her ears! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards