Texas-Houston

Bridal Portrait Locations

Hi ladies!

I'm new to your Houston board! I'm actually from San Antonio but plan to take my bridal portraits in Houston.  Can anyone give me some advice on where to go.  I'm not into the rustic look.  I'm open to all ideas though.  I'm planning on having them taken next month.

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Bridal Portrait Locations

• audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Discovery Green is a beautiful place, as is the museum district. I'm an "amatuer" photographer and those are my top two places in Houston to take pictures when I'm out. After doing some wedding photography research, those two places also turn out the best pictures. Good luck!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Discovery Green is beautiful, but in my opinion, Hermann Park has so many more 'back drop' options...bridge/ponds/trees/park benches...very romantic, we went in the morning (hardly any people and great lighting) and there were alot of options. That's where my fiance and I had our engagement pictures done and I was totally surprised at how many types of shots he took. Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    we had ours at Kemah boardwalk. Here is link: http://www.kemahboardwalk.com/

We got some great pictures at sunset at the marina, under ferris wheel, etc.
    TTC Jan 2011, me: 30, DH 32. Unexplained IF. Aug 2012- Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 08/21, IUI 08/22= BFN. Feb 2013: Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 02/20, IUI 02/21= BFN.
  • edited December 2011

also hotel zaza or house of blues. Ive seen nice ones done there. but you do have to pay a fee im sure

xoxo, Jennifer
  • mlewis85mlewis85 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Magnolia hotel is really nice for a modern chic look.  They also have a dramatic staircase that I'm sure would look great in pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice!  I'll check into all of the places mentioned. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards