Michigan-Lansing
Options

Sparty and Big Green Bus

I am interested in having Sparty at my wedding.  I have seen posts where the quote is $400 for one hour.  Does anyone know if the price is cheaper if I am an alum?  Also, does anyone have contact information to reserve the Big Green Bus and do you know the cost?

Thanks for all of your help!Laughing

Re: Sparty and Big Green Bus

• Options
    We had Sparty at DD's wedding and that was the cost.  I think there may be a $25 discount for alums, but I'm not sure.

For the Big Green Bus, here is some contact info that was posted about 18 months ago-
    "Contact info I used was Darlene at 517-353-4318".  That should give you a place to start.
  • Options
    Thank you!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_sparty-and-big-green-bus?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:96Discussion:6ea87204-d5b9-4256-aaab-375792965137Post:9072f14e-496b-4b6b-98e6-eacdad10a4b4">Re: Sparty and Big Green Bus</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had Sparty at DD's wedding and that was the cost.  I think there may be a $25 discount for alums, but I'm not sure. For the Big Green Bus, here is some contact info that was posted about 18 months ago- "Contact info I used was Darlene at 517-353-4318".  That should give you a place to start.
    Posted by gailpete[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    We requested sparty and we were originally quoted $400 but when we got our final request approval it was $625. They charged a transportation fee and other stuff to go to Plymouth. There was also not a discount and we are both alum's. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards