Canada-Ontario

Where should we get cupcakes????

Hey Everyone,

You have helped me out so much before so I am hoping you will help me out again!

Does anyone know where we can good cupcakes/yet inexpensive cupcakes in Toronto for our wedding????

Thanks!

Re: Where should we get cupcakes????

• unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my friend got hers at cupcake shoppe by eglinton. i've had cupcakery but i find them too sweet. as well try dufflet. i find everything they make is really good.
  • StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just Temptations in Mississauga can do cupcakes as well and decorate them in whatever wedding theme you want.  I ordered a cake from them instead of cupcakes but the flavour samples I tasted were delish!
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• edited December 2011
    We just had a "cupcake tasting" at Wedding Cake Shoppe. SO friggin good! I abandoned my wedding diet for just that night (and  well Fridays and Saturdays). The cake was pretty good and they have all these interesting frostings like green tea and passionfruit. We went with them for a basic design. 
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depends where you are in Toronto.  I'm west of Toronto so that's where I can recommend places...

In Burlington, I recommend Sweetness Bakery on Brant St.

In Hamilton, I recommend Cupcakes in Westdale.
  • edited December 2011
    www.acheforcake.com

She is amazing, and reasonable :D
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After reading this thread I am desperately craving a cupcake.  Thanks girls :p
  • edited December 2011
    If you are east of Toronto in Durham Region, my mom does cakes and cupcakes (http://notjustthecakelady.ca/), its hard sticking to a pre-wedding diet when she is constantly making yummy treats >.>
  • edited December 2011
    My mother in law and I have a cake business together and we also make cupcakes. We have reasonnable prices. You can PM me if you'd like more information.
    October 2012 Sig: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    In Progress Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards