California-Bay Area
Options

Crystal Candelabras

Hey Bay Area Brides,

I am interesting in renting these beautiful candelabras for my wedding Sept. 2012. Does anyone know of a vendor that has these for rent or something similar?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Crystal Candelabras

• Options
    Hello there,my name is asma and am an event designer my show room is in walnut creek and yes i do have the exact same candleabras you are looking for.i have 10 of them :)you may reach me at 925 7261210.
  • Options
    Hello there,my name is asma and am an event designer my show room is in walnut creek and yes i do have the exact same candleabras you are looking for.i have 10 of them :)you may reach me at 925 7261210.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_crystal-candelabras?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:ce2b1333-9ac7-442c-8dad-6444ff4ab526Post:ad1d5073-82a4-4662-ac41-c838eecf6c24">Crystal Candelabras</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Bay Area Brides, I am interesting in renting these beautiful candelabras for my wedding Sept. 2012. Does anyone know of a vendor that has these for rent or something similar? Thanks for your help!
    Posted by pinkymeesh[/QUOTE]

Hi there! I'm in the Bay Area looking for the same type of candelabras, I'd love to know if you found some for your wedding and if so where? Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards