Maine

Happy Wedding Week jchow, flickrj5, and H&S091711

I hope you all have wonderful weeks leading up to your big day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Wedding Week jchow, flickrj5, and H&S091711

• edited December 2011
    It feels so real when I see my name on this post.  Thank you! 
  • edited December 2011
    Happy wedding week!  jchow, I was just in Kennebunkport for a couple days on our honeymoon.  We had a great time!  We really liked Hurricane Restaurant and One Dock.  And the bar at our resort (Stripers at Breakwater Inn) had awesome bloody mary's and the nicest bartenders!  Have fun!  (p.s. Grissini's was not very good at all)
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    ahhh so many weddings!!! congrats to all of you and enjoy your special days!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I can't wait, tomorrow starts my vacation from work and our OOT guests atarted arriving last weekend. Can't wait to share advice and pics with all of you.
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy your weeks everyone! 

Jchow - I hope you are as happy and thrilled as I was with Aaron! He's so great and you'll have a fabulous reception with him at the helm! I'm so excited for you!

Fickrj - I'm excited for your wedding, but also for your HM. DH & I went to Mountain View Grand as part of our HM and it was amaaaaaazzzzing. I loved my massage at the spa and the fine dining experience down in the wine cellar. Ah, have a blast!!!

H&S - Best wishes for a wonderful wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_happy-wedding-week-jchow-flickrj5-hs091711?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:98Discussion:9a1563ac-32cb-433a-a416-d2b61aad2ebcPost:81ced4ca-0d29-420d-956a-a548e66f91ef">Re: Happy Wedding Week jchow, flickrj5, and H&S091711</a>:
    [QUOTE]Enjoy your weeks everyone!  Jchow - I hope you are as happy and thrilled as I was with Aaron! He's so great and you'll have a fabulous reception with him at the helm! I'm so excited for you! Fickrj - I'm excited for your wedding, but also for your HM. DH & I went to Mountain View Grand as part of our HM and it was amaaaaaazzzzing. I loved my massage at the spa and the fine dining experience down in the wine cellar. Ah, have a blast!!! H&S - Best wishes for a wonderful wedding!
    Posted by plato79[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll have his partner to DJ our wedding.  He has been great, so detailed.  We are so excited about that.  Thank you for the referral.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards