Rhode Island
Options

Chanler @ Cliffwalk

Hi Ladies!

My fiance and I are absolutely in love with the Chanler at Cliffwalk and !  Would love to hear from anyone who has had or will be having a wedding/reception there what there experience has been like!  :)

Re: Chanler @ Cliffwalk

• Options
    lwolf2001lwolf2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both are beautiful, but chanler has really strict sound restrictions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, super strict sound restrictions and if you have so many people you need to rent out the entire Inn and it gets pricey! I was priced at over $100,000 to have my wedding there for 150 people! They also have space restrictions and guest count restrictions. It's absolutey stunning and if you can swing the price and don't mind the sound restrictions then you are good to go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for the info/opinions!  The sound ordinances don't really bother me as I'm looking at a day/afternoon wedding anyways and I wasn't aware that I needed to rent out any rooms unless I decided to use the Cliff Lawn for the wedding reception. 
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful venue but all the rules and restrictions were a turn off. And I didn't even want to host my reception there, just the ceremony! 
  • Options
    monkeysnmemonkeysnme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too fell in love with the Chandler at Cliff Walk...until my fiance and I took a drive down last summer. It is VERY close to the ocean and the seaweed smell was horrible. We crossed them off our list.
  • Options
    lespiedsdoc04lespiedsdoc04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    be very careful of red tide!!!   the whole place stinks   when it is march april and summer. i used to live on cliff walk
    He popped the question!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards