Washington

Any July 2012 Brides in Tri-Cities??

We set our day :) July 6, 2012 and we are having the ceremony and reception in the Tri-Cities area.

Any Brides in the same area?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any July 2012 Brides in Tri-Cities??

• edited December 2011
    Yep, my FI and I are getting married 9/17/2011. It is so hard to find great vendors around here but I did my research and found the ones I wanted. If you want help/advice, I am happy to give it to you and your FI!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from the Tri-Cities too! Right now, we think our date will be October 1st, but it might end up being August 6th or 13th if we can get away with it. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011

I'm from Moses Lake. :)

• Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI!!!!
    I'm excited to see you guys are form the same area, maybe we can chat about what vendors we like or are using :)

As of right now we got our ceremony/reception venue its at the Moore Mansion
    and for food we are thinking of doing applebees cause my honey loves it. For pictures we have a friend that does photography on the side :) so we will more then likely use her.

How about you guys??

• Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    shannonp10

Go to your "My Knot" then click on "View My Profile"  then you will click on the "customize my wedding ticker" once you create the ticker, you have to copy the html format code and then paste it on your bio page.  When you click on "My Bio," click on "Customize My Wedding Ticker" and paste it in there.
    Let me know if that works :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from the TC, but I got married Dec 08 at Canyon Lakes Golf Course.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My FI and I live in Richland, and we are getting married on October 1st in Dayton.  Our location is Running T Ranch in Dayton, we are doing our own catering, our photographer is Dani Smart (wiredchild.com). 
    I also work for Huffaker Productions.  Kelli Huffaker does wedding and engagement videos.  His videos are amazing! 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from TC and a July 2011 Bride.  My FI and I are getting married at the Bella Fiori Gardens. It's so close and we are so excited!!  It's so nice to meet people in the same area!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards