Wisconsin

Rick's Bakery

Has anyone used them or planning to? I have heard great things about their cakes and price, but am interested to see what others have hears/experienced?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary

Re: Rick's Bakery

• leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a tasting there and they were pretty good. She lets you try 4 flavors of cake and 4 flavors of filling, and you get to take home all of the leftovers :) We did not go with her because we choose to go with cheesecake instead. Her prices are great, but the cakes are kind of plain, so if you only want basic flavors I would try her out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going for a cake tasting there on 9/7/11. She is going to make a cake for my FI's surprise birthday party, if I like her we might use them for our wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    186 Are ready to PARTY! image
    85 Can't make it image
    0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image
  • edited December 2011
    I went for a tasting a few months ago (the leftover cake was amazing).
    I think Sandie is great. She listens to you and will give you exactly what you want. 
    As a bonus she also does floral, if you book both you get an extra discount and she reserves the day to just you! I plan to use Rick's bakery and I couldn't be happier. Oh, and another thing, she will make you an anniversary cake, so no frozen cake!!  Good luck and happy planning!! 
    Anniversary
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    I had a tasting with Sandie on 8/28/11....the cakes were GREAT (and I dont like cake) and she made another cake that was destroyed by an accident she DIDNT cause. 

She has many flavor combinations (cakes, fillings, torts, cookies, etc.)

We booked her two days later. Her prices are great especially compared against simmas, the cake lady, mke cupcake co. 

PLUS she does floral and give a discount if you do both through her. 

We look forward to having sandie making cakes for our wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards