Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

It's Night

Re: It's Night

• Options
    I don't have wine open, but I do have sparkling wine and pomegranate juice.  Yum.
  • Options
    Rach, your blog is cute. I love clicking on people's blogs and bios. Makes me feel like I know them a little more (not in a creepy....I KNOW YOU way)
  • Options
    Hi! I'm drinking wine, H is drinking guinness and we are watching futurama. We live exciting lives. 

I'm so excited tomorrow is Friday. I'm ready for a long weekend. 
  • Options
    I don't have Monday off, but I do have it off from school. That makes me super happy. An easy day of work and then I can come homeeee!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:43eaf9ed-99f1-4c04-870c-2ecf074e38fdPost:ea7a9627-9297-4a0b-8228-4d638ad26513">Re: It's Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, HAI Birdie-mod.  When will you lose your orange bar?
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

No idea. Kathleen said today, but apparently that's not happening
  • Options
    I forgot that I have Monday off. Thanks Erin! All I have to do is get through a busy day at work tomorrow then 3 day weekend. Woo hoo!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    what kind of sparkling wine do you use Mica? Sweet or dry?
  • Options
    Birdie, can I still call you BirdMod?

And woah, this might be a KUI night for this girl.
  • Options
    Yea they are I was badgering everyone at work. Everyone is like fine I'll have XXXX and I was like well 1 more box and it is an even $20-

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Sure Erin! Or MommaBird is my newest nickname.

I"m 3.5 beers in and sick, so it's going to my head
  • Options
    I don't get Monday off.  :(
  • Options
    I start my internship on Monday SQUEEEE!!!!
  • Options
    Mica and I will knot Monday. Monday will be SO SLOW at work.
  • Options
    JK - I know... I wish I was going to be closer.  It's a pretty quick trip up though, and my only free time is tomorrow morning after I land but before H gets in I have a couple of hours to kill in Milwaukee, but normal people are working then so...
    And, my new boss goes by J.K. for real.  it's weird.  And I want to call him Just Kidding.
  • Options
    That's the one good thing about this job. I get most holidays off, including, Confederate Memorial Day. I didn't even know there was such a thing. Thanks South Carolina. 
  • Options
    That's not right Mica!

We were talking at school how we get MLK day but we don't get President's Day anymore, especially since the kids get off for Fair Day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't get Monday off either.

ggirl, where in SC are you?
  • Options
    My students get Monday off.  But my clinic is open.

At least I get to knot with Erin!
  • Options
    I'm getting my hair done Monday. Finally. I need a new look again. I'm bored with it. 
  • Options
    Loops, my H's boss goes by T. Scotty or Scotty. Or Travis. He called yesterday and I happened to answer. I had a "shi!t, what the hell do I call him?!" moment. I ended up calling him Commander Scotty, but that just sounds silly to me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:43eaf9ed-99f1-4c04-870c-2ecf074e38fdPost:0af1a42f-538d-4a69-8cad-a6db882af20f">Re: It's Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't get Monday off.  :(
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't either. We signed a contract to give up some holiday to have 12 paid days off for xmas and the new year. Totally worth it. </div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yeah I would give up some holidays for paid vacation around the holidays
  • Options
    I have to run to the store for some oil to make the calamaris... I will BBS 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    At a neighboring school, the principal's name is J. It's not what he goes by, it's his legal name. Always throws me off when I see it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Beaufort, SC. 

I get basically all holidays off except Columbus Day. I work for the state though, so there is that. 
  • Options
    No rachers it's not nice being back for a 5 day week. I haven't had a 5 day week in a long time. And taking Wednesdays off suck! I took one off once and it seemed like the longest week in the world
  • Options
    I will be at work on Monday... however, I am usually too busy to Knot at work these days.
  • Options
    I like 4 day weeks.  I wish I could do it all the time. I would gladly work longer days to have Friday or Monday off. 
  • Options
    Next weeks schedule wasn't posted when I left work so I have no idea if I work Monday or not. But I get paid for it no matter what.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:43eaf9ed-99f1-4c04-870c-2ecf074e38fdPost:8c58666c-2e5a-4fdd-9d7a-49021a21a024">Re: It's Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's the one good thing about this job. I get most holidays off, including, Confederate Memorial Day. I didn't even know there was such a thing. Thanks South Carolina. 
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]

Oh I remember those days.  There are a lot of places that make a huge deal out of the Civil War even though it's been over for almost 150 years.  Have you been called a Yankee yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards