Wedding Woes
Options

Website Problems

Is anyone else having issues with their Website on TK.  I can't seem to make my design show up when I go to it and anytime I click on anything or try to update/save details I get a service unavailable notice.  At one point it somehow edited my bridesmaids to all be the same persons information.  

Was just wondering if this is a user error or not.  I am getting so fed up and frustrated with trying to make this website work.

Re: Website Problems

• Options
    My website is having problems too! The background won't show up. I just noticed it today- I think this is the first time we've had a problem. Do you know who we should contact?
  • Options
    The Knot's tools are notoriously terrible.  We get brides on here all the time complaining that this or that won't work for them.  Even changing our signatures is a task.

The best advice you'll receive on this topic is to use a different site for that stuff.  I'm sorry if you put a lot of time into this one, but you'll see a different site is going to be so much better.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_website-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:a5a60163-78ca-474d-82f1-d190c0d0524bPost:89efb162-d4a6-462c-9624-befe2a744500">Re: Website Problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Knot's tools are notoriously terrible.  We get brides on here all the time complaining that this or that won't work for them.  Even changing our signatures is a task. The best advice you'll receive on this topic is to use a different site for that stuff.  I'm sorry if you put a lot of time into this one, but you'll see a different site is going to be so much better.
    Posted by tawillers[/QUOTE]

<div>This.</div><div>Sorry, knot tools are unusably bad</div>
  • Options
    that's a shame with all the other great stuff this website has to offer.  Thanks for the advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards