New York-Long Island
Options

Long Island, "Elite Entertainment"????? help!

Hey,

Has anyone used Elite Entertainment as their wedding DJ?

I had posted an add on CL looking for a cheap DJ as I am on a VERY tight budget and this guy, Sean, emailed me.  He is the owner of a company that supplies DJs, photography, etc.  I met with him and he offered me a deal which can't be beat....except that I can't find any info about his company online and he appears to go by multiple names.....

I hired him, but didn't sign a contract and did research after......I am now concerned after doing research and being unable to find anything.  :/

If anyone knows anything, please let me know

Thanks!!

Re: Long Island, "Elite Entertainment"????? help!

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Hey,

Has anyone used Elite Entertainment as their wedding DJ?

I had posted an add on CL looking for a cheap DJ as I am on a VERY tight budget and this guy, Sean, emailed me.  He is the owner of a company that supplies DJs, photography, etc.  I met with him and he offered me a deal which can't be beat....except that I can't find any info about his company online and he appears to go by multiple names.....

I hired him, but didn't sign a contract and did research after......I am now concerned after doing research and being unable to find anything.  :/

If anyone knows anything, please let me know

Thanks!!
  • Options
    I recently used Elite Entertainment for my wedding (it was my husbands friend's company). Im not sure if this is the same company. The man we worked with was named Phil. Anyway they were AMAZING! REally we had an amazing time. Im not sure if this is the same company as I have found there are a lot of DJ Companies with the same name. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards