California-Inland Empire
Options

Good Morning Ladies! (Monday)

How was the weekend?  Looking forward to this holiday weekend?
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning Ladies! (Monday)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday was our Christmas and Suraya had a blast opening her presents.  We stayed up kind of late playing games.  Oh, Andrew and I bought bikes for ourselves as well.

Saturday we were up at 4:30am to take Suri and my sis to LAX.  They went to Florida.  Andrew and I ended up going to Universal Studios and we got on all the rides (a whopping 3) without waiting in any lines.  it was so much fun!  Then we watched some shows.  After that we went to a Puerto Rican restaurant where I got to eat all the yummy food I haven't had in a long long time.  We ended up renting movies and watching Inglorious Basterds which was funny but I fell asleep through much of it so I have to watch it again.

Sunday we went for a bike ride.  My butt is sore,.  i need a new seat fro my bike!  After that we did absolutely NOTHING.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber, did you go snowboarding??
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sadly no! Sam wasn't feeling good yesterday so he slept most of the day
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Afternoon-

We had our holiday party on Saturday, so I was busy getting the house and everthing ready all day.  I was soooo ready for bed by the end of the night.

Oh, and we watched that great Saints-Dallas game.  Thank goodness my son can sleep through pretty much anything.  People were hooting and hollering so loud at that game!  Anyone talked to Sandra?  Her and Jamie went to that game.....lucky ducks!

Sunday, my hubby and I went and looked at the Toyota Sequoia's.  Pretty nice.  We just spent the day together as a family and it was nice to just relax a little bit.

I just got back from finishing up Christmas shopping...........I still need to shop for my mom, but I have time to do that later.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards