New York-Long Island
Options

80's bands for NY wedding

Hello fellow knoties!
I'm getting married next august in Long Island New York and I'm looking to book a fantastic 80's band for the weeding.  Any suggestions? I'm deperate and can't find any good leads.  i would appreciate any help at all. Thanks:)

Re: 80's bands for NY wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They're not just 80s, but they can do ANYTHING - try the band "Vision."  They're under the label Franklin Wayne Music.  They played my July wedding and our dance floor was packed all night!
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Options
    lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Soul Revival for our Dec. wedding and they were amazing!!!!  They play all kinds of music including lots of 80's.  One of my favorite songs from the wedding was Kiss by Prince...amazing!!!!  I know they are having a showcase this coming Monday in Manhattan, I highly recommend going to it, they are great live!!!

HTH!
    Lucy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out www.thefadesnyc.com they are an awesome 80s cover band!!! Hope that Helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Fiance is Big 80's guy and I'm totally top 40.  We shopped about 10 band companies --  We Loved the  ALL STARS BAND   from  Star Talent - -  They play the music like a true cover band, like the original singer --- nothing cheesy

When I asked around I found a lot of people loved them --

http://www.startalentinc.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards