California-Los Angeles

NWR: Freebirds

I was just told for all you free birds burrito lovers out there its coming to simi valley! YAY i love their 3 pound burritos of course wont go in until after the wedding but for those of you who havent tried them go!!! they are unbelievable!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NWR: Freebirds

• simplestlifesimplestlife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THREE pounds?! That's a loooooot of burrito. :) My dad lives in Simi, so I'll have to go sometime. Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • katzluv88katzluv88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_nwr-freebirds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:a37d190a-ebf2-4f03-a0a2-74858e6b0d95Post:829aefa3-6725-40a3-897f-2fb383ad0774">Re: NWR: Freebirds</a>:
    [QUOTE]THREE pounds?! That's a loooooot of burrito. :) My dad lives in Simi, so I'll have to go sometime. Thanks!
    Posted by simplestlife[/QUOTE]

Ok well maybe no 3 full pounds but its a big burritto that you need 2 days to eat. they are just so incrediable. way better than campos if you have ever gone there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love that place.  Glad to hear they'll be closer!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went to one by USC the other day. It was okay. It reminded me of a cross between Chipotle and Qdoba. Same concept.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • monet7383monet7383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They just put one in Redondo Beach, next to Totally Wine near the South Bay Galleria mall. I wasn't sure what it was, but I am definitely going to check it out within the next few days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards