Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Manor House - Pricing/Reviews etc

Hi, I am visiting from thenest. I live away from the area but am considering hosting a friend's wedding shower at the Manor House in Mason. I called the venue to try to get a general idea of pricing etc, but their sales staff was unavailable.

It will be a Sunday brunch/lunch time shower with approximately 50-75 guests.

If anyone has used it, do you have a price listing with food options, rooms etc? I am sure it varies based on date and day of the week, but I just wanted something to see if it would fit in my budget.

Thank you for your help!
After 31 cycles and two losses, we've been blessed with a healthy baby girl!
Congrats to both of my amazing TTC Buddies, tdmd09 and sb2006!!
Life of Amberley

Re: Manor House - Pricing/Reviews etc

• Options
    this email is from march, but this is the reply I got when I inquired about a wedding reception.
    They have "spending minimums" in order to book through them but I don't know if that's the same for a brunch like event.
    I also have a copy of hte menu if you want to email me I can forward it on,
    jess.judy at gmail.com

Good Luck!!

Jessica,

Thank you for your inquiry with Manor House Banquet & Conference Center.  My name is Michelle Bow, I am one of the Sales Managers at Manor House.  I understand that you and your fiancé are considering Manor House for your wedding & reception.

We offer three different ceremony locations on site.  We have the gazebo, the atrium and the courtyard.  The fee for a ceremony is $1,000 on a Friday night, Saturday day or Sunday as long as it's not over a holiday weekend and $1,500 on a Saturday night.    

We don’t have room rental fees per say, we have food and beverage spending minimums.  This simply means you must eat and drink your way to reach these minimums.  You can include such items as; appetizers, bar, your meal, chair covers, chair sashes, linens, ice carvings, etc… Depending on the size of your guest list would determine which banquet room I would suggest for your event which would determine the food and beverage spending minimum.  In addition to the spending minimum there is a 20% service charge and 6.5% sales tax

Each of our different rooms have a different spending minimum. 

Saturday night

Augusta Room – seats 180 - $7,500 spending minimum

Carolina Room – seats 140 - $7,500 spending minimum

Magnolia Room – seats 300 - $10,000 spending minimum

Crystal Ballroom –  seats 300 - $12,000 spending minimum

Georgian Ballroom – seats 500 plus - $22,000 spending minimum

Manor Ballroom - seats 500 plus - $22,000 spending minimum

Friday night, Saturday day or Sunday as long as it’s not over a holiday weekend

Augusta Room – seats 180 - $6,000 spending minimum

Carolina Room – seats 140 - $6,000 spending minimum

Magnolia Room – seats 300 - $9,000 spending minimum

Crystal Ballroom –  seats 300 - $10,000 spending minimum

Georgian Ballroom – seats 500 plus - $18,000 spending minimum

Manor Ballroom - seats 500 plus - $18,000 spending minimum

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Michelle

J
  • Options
    I live by the Manor House and it was our second choice. We were big fans but decided to cut down our guest list down. It's beautiful and the staff was very wonderful to us. My only thing was, if you get married in the building you HAVE to turn the fountain off or you won't be able to hear the wedding AND you have to share the building with another wedding if they are also scheduled that night. That was what FI wasn't too happy about. It was wonderful though.
  • Options
    My advice with them, is make sure that they are absolutely up front with ALL the costs.  We booked them for our upcoming wedding in October - FI and I met there, so we wanted the reception there.  They didn't tell us that EVERYTHING is an additional cost.  We asked about using different colors and she said no problem - never mentioned that it would cost extra money to use another color than white.

It is a gorgeous facility, the food is decent, and the service is less than optimal (at least that I have received).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards