Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Ask a knottie/the knot anything...

13»

Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...

• Options
    I'm glad I missed bannation, and FutureMrs, and the callout site.

Lala, I kill bunnies.  You trip old men...who's worse?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    [QUOTE]We have to get through Halloween before PooCock.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

Walmart has Christmas ornaments out, I'm ready for PooCock*!!

*I love her current siggy too, just FYI.

I can wait until 1 Nov. I guess.  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:948ef925-fab1-4c10-addc-966c0d540f94">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything... : Remember why?
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

I believe it was because you said the board was boring, and I was all "well, YOU'RE boring, neener neener".  Sort of ironic given the current day's discussion.  haha.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:10688c99-bb2c-4e66-a76a-ed01398a0399">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything... : This.   Putting it up now would be like Raptor Jesus appearing before Valentine's Day.  It's just not done.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

Your sigs are the timekeepers of the knot. The days of our lives. Which season is for Luke giving the finger again?

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options

Hi!  I haven't gotten flamed in FFF but I think I was flamed enough in my entry to TK that it wouldn't hurt me.  I'm teflon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:65705782-3181-45f3-9be4-318b0ee44b8b">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything... : What's your story?? That was before my days.
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

My older sister had the AUDACITY to get married in the same summer that I did.  Can you believe it?  I was like a melted little special snowflake.  And on the SAME DAY that I posted about that I asked about doing a morning after brunch at a restaurant where the guests would pay for their own meals.  When that was knocked down I said (actually and truly) that our budget was totally blown and that I'd have to ask my dad for money.

Thank you ladies - you have made me sane. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Remember how people said they were offended by Raptor Jesus last year? Of all the things on TK to be offended by...
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:8542af03-e63a-45c4-b72f-03b86298734c">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The only way I would get really upset about being flamed on FFF would be if I was flamed for the way I looked, which I know doesn't happen.. from years of certain guys calling me fat I am quite touchy about that and I might blow up if someone online made fun of the way I look. BAM!
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

Rosie, the biggest blow-up I was ever in the middle of on here was because I thought someone was calling me fat.  So, yeah, I know how you feel.  I went off the freakin edge over it.
  • Options
    There's always at least one person who is SO OFFENDED by it every year.  it's even funnier when it's a newish regular poster.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:58b3ae08-3814-4f98-8ee6-984dbbc3c21e">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything... : Gah.  I only wish I was as "fat" as you are, Rosie!   :P I know what you mean, though.  I think worst thing anyone has ever said to me was "If you were 30 lbs. lighter, I could have loved you."   Sometimes people just suck. (Of course, the nicest thing was "I wish they made guys like you," from an ex-boyfriend's gay twin brother.  That totally made up for it!)
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

That was when I was 50 pounds heavier, but yeah.. I do remember in college some girl put my boyfriend at the time on speakerphone and he was all "you know, she isn't the most attractive girl I have dated but her personality totally makes up for it!!!"

Thats me. Miss Personality!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:7bba34ee-656f-4b90-b8b9-ea7b37f5bb57">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad I missed bannation, and FutureMrs, and the callout site. Lala, I kill bunnies.  You trip old men...who's worse?
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]
    bunnies /> old men. you still win.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:5aa3571c-6a39-4d2c-8be7-4a4525e83115">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amoro's been banned more times than prayer in schools in California and gay marriage in Texas.
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

Sigified.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:9bda48f1-5e8d-44f9-884a-6b6e8f73b69a">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything... : Siiiiiiiiii.  I got banned because of too many complaints about me.  Hence, why I've decided to finally STFU and stop stirring shiit.  I don't have anymore email addresses!
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

Ahh, thanks for the info.  I asked before what happened to you but nobody answered it so I didn't know if it was something big, or something related to the calllout site.  Then I noticed this newb that everyone knew so much about so I kinda just put it together that it was you.  I'm a little slow sometmes. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:58b3ae08-3814-4f98-8ee6-984dbbc3c21e">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything... : Gah.  I only wish I was as "fat" as you are, Rosie!   :P I know what you mean, though.  I think worst thing anyone has ever said to me was "If you were 30 lbs. lighter, I could have loved you."   Sometimes people just suck. (Of course, the nicest thing was "I wish they made guys like you," from an ex-boyfriend's gay twin brother.  That totally made up for it!)
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

I had something like that.

Me: Would you love me if I got fat?
    EX: I still love you, don't I?

This coming from a guy who was rescued out of a burning car.  His body was 50% skin grafts, and he threw 10lbs in my face.  I had zero problem with his body, but he really didn't need to be so superficial.

PS- I wouldn't have said that back to him, that was a low blow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    [QUOTE](preparing to get flamed but oh well) What is a callout site?
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

Why do you always preface your posts with this? When you make a WR post, you apologize; you always say you're abut to get flamed, etc. It's tiresome. Just say what you want. If someone flames you, then okay, but don't go looking for them.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:d48b8325-3cb2-40e1-a385-c3e4757e5c7e">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything... : I don't get it so maybe I'm just SLOW.  A website for people to just post randomly mean things??  What's the friickin point of that?!  I have better things to do...
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

No, you've pretty much got it. That was the general feeling around here. But it was kind of like that trainwreck saying... we kept looking just to watch the whole thing fall apart. I doubt anyone will ever own up to sending in those secrets, if they were even random anonymous senders at all (there was a theory that the site admin was making them all up themselves).
  • Options
    Georgia. What's your favorite halloween candy?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottiethe-knot-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c551950-d700-4827-b1bc-607ce855fe75Post:83502248-b528-4410-a186-9f853a92b0a1">Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why do you always preface your posts with this? When you make a WR post, you apologize; you always say you're abut to get flamed, etc. It's tiresome. Just say what you want. If someone flames you, then okay, but don't go looking for them.
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

QFT.
  • Options
    Wkrn, I forget what that was all about.

One time about a month ago I was having a bad night and ended up flipping out about seating arrangements or something. I felt pretty stupid afterwards.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Georgia. What's your favorite halloween candy?
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I know what I don't like. Candy corn and pumpkins. Blech.

I love all non-sour candy, 'specially chocky candy. And caramel. No nuts, no fruit.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie/the knot anything... : Got it.  I think it comes from joining about the same time all this SB/E board stuff was going on and trying to figure out where to begin.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

Just own whatever you say. Good or bad, you'll get more respect.
  • Options
    Um.  I don't remember what the questions were.  I even had something to say somewhere around page 2 and I forgot that too.  Can we pretend it's Friday?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    It is Friday.

I flame Moose for never being around.  Here or on WoW. 
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind pretending it's Friday four days out of every week.
  • Options
    fuckin magnets...how do they work?
  • Options
    [QUOTE]fuckin magnets...how do they work?
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

The positive charge is achieved with pixie dust and the negative charge is achieved with dark magic. I thought everyone knew that?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards