Gothic Weddings

Is it just me having issues??

Ever since the Knot changed formats it been a real pain in the a$$ to use! Everytime I try to make a post it takes me about 10 times to get it through  Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

That's what I get pretty much everytime. Also when I try to answer a post it takes forever and ever to load. I really miss talking to you guys but it's become a pretty big pain in the butt LOL
Photobucket

Re: Is it just me having issues??

• Also everytime I move from board to board I get a new knot TV on the top. Right now I seriously have 3 knot tv's on the top of this post. Yell
    Photobucket
  • It's not just you. Sometimes I have to reload the page 4 or 5 times or I have to go to different board and go back to this one and hope it loads. I also spend time typing a post or reply and I lose the whole thing!!! Grrrr! It's really p*issing me off because I am doing a lot of planning and I really need outside opinions and I type a post and lose the whole damn thing! Grrrr.

My post about the centerpieces and dining table colors really bugged me because it told me that it didn't post. I got all kinds of crazy error messages. I checked and it wasn't there. The next day POOF there was! I didn't post all of the pics of the centerpieces I was working on because it said it didn't work. Atleast I didn't lose it though, but it still bugs me. 
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Not just you witchy's!  I've only been lurking and I only post every now and then because of the changes...YUCK!

BTW, to avoid the whole tv issue...open the menu for the topics and then right click the topic title "in a new window" and you get it without the tv and you can close the other screen.

GL!
  • Mine gets slowwwwwwww.  Then the movie thing on the top always makes the page freeze at some point while I am on.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards